Biting the bullet....

rlamb

Hey been a very long since i posted but have been following threads.

Sooo anyway after a long time reading stories on here I decided this year i will go out in and do some xmas shopping in heels.

I devised a trendy look that suits me and my normsl style of clothing and i must say the feeling was awesome, strutting around town showing the girls how its done was pretty amazing. 

I would love to venture out again in the other boots pictured but i will in time i hope. Been able to be myself for once was great.

20151026_211509.jpg

20151213_160625.jpg

20151213_151034.jpg

• Like 4

6 hours ago, rlamb said:

Been able to be myself for once was great.

That could be the theme for this site.

The look you have come up with seems fine by me.

For my taste the first boots have too many buckles, but then that is the feature of those boots.  Tall boots will work very well with your look.

6 hours ago, rlamb said:

strutting around town showing the girls how its done was pretty amazing. 

One of a heelers joys. :wink:

Enjoy your heels

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I think that's awesome.  I could not agree more about wearing what you want.   I have been stopped by girls many times to ask about my boots and can't believe how well I can walk in them. Especially my 6" no platforms and my 7" platforms!!!!   Wear what you want. Who cares. All about having fun!!!

• Like 1

Welcome back, rlamb,

Once guys, who love to wear high heels have experienced life after the bullet, they find the value of life so much richer and they wish they had gotten there sooner. However, as the saying goes: "To everything there is a season, a time, and a place." We have the power to determine our own destiny and we can bolster and/or encourage those around us to live better while achieving their dreams also, as they see us striving to be better and soaring in our high heels, of course.

• Like 1

Congrats to you, rlamb, on a great outing. The boots suit you well. It gets easier every time you go out. Pretty soon you'll wonder why nobody says anything, and you'll wonder if they notice. You'll also wonder what all the fuss was about, and eventually your outings will be relaxed and commonplace.

Steve

5 hours ago, CAT said:

Awesome outing outfit!!!   

Thank you :-) definitely got some looks haha. 

Been experimentimg tonight haha as i really want to wear these this week....

20151220_211802.jpg

• Like 2

Got the Goth feel to your look with distressed jeans makes it more subtle and boots tolerable for others to accept.

While i'm working on my style is conservative elegant, which is more difficult to accepted by others.