Questions about newer site design

HappyinHeels

All,

Wanted to share some photos from my iPhone and had issues with the interface. I did it once before but really don't remember what I did. When I plugged in iPhone into my computer  wanted to go through iTunes which, to me, is unnecessary and may mess up my iPhone which was issued to me, it is not my personal property. The photos are there but I'd like some clear and concise about how to upload them on our updated site. 

My second comment is an observation really. Has anyone noticed the need to sign in again when changing from one sub-forum to another? It doesn't happen every time but it has happened several times to me within the same session (e.g. view topics in "For the Guys" then skip to "For Everyone" and maybe "General Fashion") and that's when I see it. That never happened before the site redesign. Just a glitch perhaps?

I had glanced at the "Tech Support" area but the comments were quite dated and it didn't look like it gets many members' eyes. I just want to have a better understanding so I can enjoy the site even more.  HappyinHeels

HiH,

Can't help you with the phone photos, I upload everything from my laptop. As far as needing to sign in again when changing forums, that never happens to me. I don't know how to advise you, but I don't think it should be necessary.

Steve

I haven't had any trouble uploading photos from my iPhone, but I have had the same experience as you of getting kicked off the site for no apparent reason (necessitating re-sign in). It doesn't happen nearly as often as you describe, however. Sorry I can't be more helpful. 

Similar to Steve, I upload from the phone to a computer first, then things are much easier for me to post online.  I know most sites are intended for you to upload directly from phone to a website, but I just feel more comfortable and feel I have more control of things when using a computer vs phone.  I guess I am one of those rare people, as I know tons of people that do almost everything from their phone.  I guess I just feel a bit limited with what I prefer to do with a phone (even though I have a nice large screen) and posting to a forum from the phone is one of those things I don't really enjoy that much, reading websites on a phone is cool, but otherwise, nah . . .   Sorry, I'm probably not helping you much either    :( 

Watch that the pictures haven't rotated (it sometimes does that) before submitting the post. If after submitting the post the pictures are the wrong way round, edit the post and delete the pictures then reattach them.

• Like 1