Hi All. 8" heels or higher anyone ?

Hi All

I'm new here.

I nave had a love of very high heels for many years. My preference is for stiletto heels 8" or higher with at least a 6" arch

My current highest are 12" heels shoes and boots.

I know there are places all over the world that make and sell these shoes/boots, but I can't for the life of me find anyone (real) that actually owns/wears a pair.

If you own/wear heels at least 8" high and at least a 6" arch I would love to chat and share experiences and tips.

Have fun all and look forward to talking to you very soon.

Danni

Welcome to HHp Danni!   Your interest in shoes with 8" or higher is truly ambitious.  

If you are able to wear heels that tall, you're a better man than I.  My tallest heels that I am able to manage are two pair of classic 7" pumps (without platforms) from  Little Shoe Box that I can only for an hour or so.

While I wear heels exclusively, I usually go for comfort sticking to shoes with 3 to 4" heels rather than trying to navigate around the city the whole day in 5" or higher heels.    Like most of the females I know, the older I get, and the more experience I have wearing them openly in public, the more I am interested in comfort than in attention getting fashion.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Danni and welcome, 

Wearing extremely high arched and high heels is a great accomplishment and you have the envy of many heelers. I have and wear 6" heels from time to time, but to walk in them for any lengthy period and distance would not be seen as graceful exhibitions. People have limits that are beyond their control as to how high they can or should go.

Hi Danni... As others have said, its quite ambitious to want to wear 8 inch heels (or higher) for long periods of time.  I own only a couple of pairs higher than 6", but I wouldn't want to wear them for more than a couple of hours, and probably never to go out in.

The heels I wear to go out for long periods are in the 3.5" to 5" range, and preferably with no platform (or very small platform is ok).  Sorry, I know there are at least a few people around here that are into super high heels, they probably are just not seeing this thread. :)  

Anyway, have fun wearing what you want to, and welcome to the forum.

As you have alluded, the idea of wearing super high heels sounds great at first notion, but most of them are actually 4" heels with a lot of platformed height added. Personally, I only want platforms on heels after my higher or maximum height has been reached. Putting platforms on lower heels only makes them look more massive and tends to destroy the desirable styling high heels were meant to project. At least, that is my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...