A heartfelt hello

Dear all, 

Just call me "Diani", I'm an Indonesian female, in my early 30 now, living in Jakarta, the capital of Indonesia. I am a businesswoman, part-time model and hopelessly fall in love with high heels. My profession and my passion made me to wear high-heeled shoes almost all the time, weekdays and weekends, even -- quite frequently -- at home. I would like very much to share and discuss any aspects of high heels here in the forum I would like it very much also. Please be patient with me as English is not my first language.

Thank you, 

Rahmadiani ("Diani")

DN.thumb.jpg.591c253ed4c7e39aaa51a6a40d0 

• Like 1

On 12/8/2015 at 11:22 PM, HHinH20 said:

Welcome to the site Diani, and a great picture to start with!.

You will find most friendly here, so do not be afraid to message people freely.

Best Wishes

Em

Thank you Em ! ... Did you like the pic ?

Edited by dianiheels
Additional content

Hey! dianiheels,

Thanks for wanting to join with us and it seems your ability to carry on a conversation in English is very good. If you haven't noticed already, there are people from all over the world posting their perspectives, experiences, and activities on wearing high heels. A lot of us HHP members are males with the same type of feelings to wear high heels you are expressing. I'll be looking forward to reading your comments.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2015 at 11:02 AM, Histiletto said:

Hey! dianiheels,

Thanks for wanting to join with us and it seems your ability to carry on a conversation in English is very good. If you haven't noticed already, there are people from all over the world posting their perspectives, experiences, and activities on wearing high heels. A lot of us HHP members are males with the same type of feelings to wear high heels you are expressing. I'll be looking forward to reading your comments.  

Thanks Histiletto, will do :)

• 5 weeks later...
On 08/12/2015 at 7:51 AM, dianiheels said:

Dear all, 

Just call me "Diani", I'm an Indonesian female, in my early 30 now, living in Jakarta, the capital of Indonesia. I am a businesswoman, part-time model and hopelessly fall in love with high heels. My profession and my passion made me to wear high-heeled shoes almost all the time, weekdays and weekends, even -- quite frequently -- at home. I would like very much to share and discuss any aspects of high heels here in the forum I would like it very much also. Please be patient with me as English is not my first language.

Thank you, 

Rahmadiani ("Diani")

Welcome to the site Diani :-)