Collection and pics from down under

Sydheel

The postman has been

i saw a pair of ZU suede booties on one if our smaller auction sites recently. Almost new, light grey suede with a curved cone heel. 

I haggled to $20, and a deal was done. ZU went out of business about 12-18 months ago, swallowed by its parent company BETTS. 

I had no idea if ZU size 10 would fit. So held my breath and waited.

They arrived. 

They fit beautifully. 

So i thought I best share them,

size 10, 12cm heel, 1cm hidden platform

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 4

Regards

James

18 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

Great looking booties!  Be sure to take the extra care where you wear them as they are probably dirt magnets.

I agree. Im keen to wear them out but think i might get some suede protective treatment onto them first

Regards

James

Hello all !

Another quick meeting down town in Sydney CBD. Now waiting for bus at Hyde Park.

wearing my old faves. WINDSOR SMITH leather ankle boots, 9cm stacked heel with jeans and a business shirt. 

Have i mentioned I don't like suits much ! LOL

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 5

Regards

James

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Sydheel said:

Sitting in my office catching up on paper work

wearing jeggings and my old beat up crazy heel boots

enjoy

James

IMG_0921.JPG

Great comfortable look.  Happy reading.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Im sitting at my fave cafe in city having a coffee. 

Just thought id share my boots. I bought these a month or 2 ago on ebay but still getting used to them. They are Siren boots size 10 but a few seasons old. 

Squared off toe and very steep curved foot bed so toes are bent further than any of my other boots. 12.5 cm heel. 

Im only just able to walk properly in these. On the edge as far as how much bend my ankle gives.

but wore them in to work on scooter then to coffee shop for breakky. I will change down when i get to work

IMG_0986.JPG

IMG_0987.JPG

• Like 9

Regards

James

Ah so it was you who bought these from Ebay. :cheeky:

I used to have the same pair years ago except they were black and to be honest the quality was questionable. The soles on my pair started to come apart when left in the car in a warm day. 

Hopefully your ones weren't part of a dodgy batch.

3 hours ago, Sydheel said:

Im sitting at my fave cafe in city having a coffee. 

Just thought id share my boots. I bought these a month or 2 ago on ebay but still getting used to them. They are Siren boots size 10 but a few seasons old. 

Squared off toe and very steep curved foot bed so toes are bent further than any of my other boots. 12.5 cm heel. 

Im only just able to walk properly in these. On the edge as far as how much bend my ankle gives.

but wore them in to work on scooter then to coffee shop for breakky. I will change down when i get to work

IMG_0986.JPG

IMG_0987.JPG

Nice boots!! Hope you persevere with them and keep us all posted on how you manage those 5" heels... :cheeky:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, petey86 said:

Ah so it was you who bought these from Ebay. :cheeky:

I used to have the same pair years ago except they were black and to be honest the quality was questionable. The soles on my pair started to come apart when left in the car in a warm day. 

Hopefully your ones weren't part of a dodgy batch.

Yeah, ex shop stock sitting in s garage for years. The zip was shot. The non leather zip liner has fallen apart. And they had them in black as well. Gave the 2nd pair to me for my trouble. Also The glue on the soles had to reglued. 

The leather is ok and i ended up with 2 pair for $30 plus about $60 in repairs. So all up not to bad

Regards

James