Collection and pics from down under

Sydheel

This is yhe pair i almost bought. 

WAY WAY comfy. Surprisingly easy to walk in. 

I tried on 4 pairs of ninewest booties in 11 and all fit well so im going to bite the bullet and buy a pair from ninewest usa. Hope sizing is same

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Regards

James

49 minutes ago, 4608 said:

Nice boots you got there! What's the corresponding EU size?

The ones i was wearing are my fave little shooties. Made by windsor smith, style name tempurr, size 41. Pointy toe, 10cm block heel, stretchy panel on outside of ankle. Inside zip. Real leather. 

Regards

James

6 hours ago, heels_are_me said:

Oh I agree. They will look good with those new jeans

They are similar to the savina but wider and more comfortable. Amazing. Certainly some WOW factor. But even with 40% sale were still $80. So im thinking

Regards

James

If those are actually a US size 11' the corresponding European size would be more like a EU 43 or larger.  I don't know what the Australian size would be.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

7 minutes ago, mwhh said:

If those are actually a US size 11' the corresponding European size would be more like a EU 43 or larger.  I don't know what the Australian size would be.

Us 11 is aus 11

amd depending on brand. Most seem to roll that us11 = eu 42,42.5

Regards

James

EU 45 is supposed to be a US ladies 13/ mens 11. According to most sizing charter, that should correspond to a UK (mens) 10,5 but I'm less sure how the AU sizing works? I have a pai of RM Williams cuban heeled boots in 10,5 that fits fine!

• 2 weeks later...

Happy new year to everyone

back to work and continuing my journey in heels

santa bought me a lovely new pair of wittner 'geranium' long boots in sand suede. 11cm block heel and comfy as anything 

but today i wore them around town and on train with skinny jeans. No hiding these heels, and the contrasting colour makes them stand out. 

The only good thing is from the front they look like and number of the hundreds of pairs of work safety boots etc

Oh, and did i mention how freakin comfy they are. On run out special for $60 

thank you santa 

image.jpg

image.jpeg

image.jpg

• Like 2

Regards

James

I suspect that taking the picture of your boots got more attention (from the person in the background) than the heels did.

If they are tall boots, show them off over the jeans.  From what I can see of them they look great.

2 hours ago, Sydheel said:

No hiding these heels

Quit trying to do that.   Put in your best, "Yep mate, my boots have heels" look and go for it.  If your constantly worrying about somebody seeing your heels your just adding to your stress load.  The best way to hide heels is to leave them in your bag.

Enjoy your new boots.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

21 hours ago, Sydheel said:

Happy new year to everyone

back to work and continuing my journey in heels

santa bought me a lovely new pair of wittner 'geranium' long boots in sand suede. 11cm block heel and comfy as anything 

but today i wore them around town and on train with skinny jeans. No hiding these heels, and the contrasting colour makes them stand out. 

The only good thing is from the front they look like and number of the hundreds of pairs of work safety boots etc

Oh, and did i mention how freakin comfy they are. On run out special for $60 

thank you santa 

image.jpg

image.jpeg

image.jpg

Nice boots there Sydheel :) Are they knee high?

1 hour ago, heels_are_me said:

Happy New Year everyone. 

Off to good start with the arrival of new booties I purchased from Sydheel! 12cm block heel and fit like a glove. Ready for their first outing today!!

image.jpeg

Exact same ones as Sydheel's pair? Enjoy :)

4 hours ago, heels_are_me said:

Happy New Year everyone. 

Off to good start with the arrival of new booties I purchased from Sydheel! 12cm block heel and fit like a glove. Ready for their first outing today!!

image.jpeg

Im glad they fit you

they fitted me like a glove (a very tight glove) lol. But were very solud and a cinch to walk in. 

May you do more miles in them than i could. 

James

Regards

James

18 hours ago, Sydheel said:

You mean apart from the fact that the steering wheel and pedals are on the wrong side  

13 hours ago, hernaezjames said:

Hahaha.. i guess i did not notice until you mentioned it. :)

=> it's a joke:

the_man_pedal_sticker-re6ba6a7a4c0d406b9

8 hours ago, RonC said:

Very nice black pumps.  Love the toe cleavage!

Thanks RonC.

A fan of toe cleavage here :)  how about you? 

Fell in love with these great looking pumps the first time i saw it.  . Perfect heel height and perfect pointy toe shape.

20160106_092327.jpg

• Like 2

23 hours ago, hernaezjames said:

Nice shoes zepan. I like the 2nd and 4th picture the most. :cheeky:

Thanks. I do like those heels. My preferred pair at the moment. Will be buying the same style in a different colour. They are by Nine West. 

32 minutes ago, zepan said:

Thanks. I do like those heels. My preferred pair at the moment. Will be buying the same style in a different colour. They are by Nine West. 

Nice shoes zepan. I like the 2nd and 4th picture the most. :cheeky:

Nice. I love nine west brand too. I just stopped buying it when they started to lower quality of their shoes. All of my wifes nine west shoes started peeling off from the inside