Collection and pics from down under

Sydheel

• 3 weeks later...

H N Y to all

sorry for no chat of late, so update time.

have been away lots with work and busy getting my knee right. The good thing is its back to 95% so very happy

im in process of culling my collection down a tad however just cant seem to resist a cheap pair on the auction sites (bought 3 in last week, each under $15)

Talking to the sales staff at the shops down here and winter 17 is looking good. Lots of tall boots but seemingly lots of textile and microfibres, velvet and the like as opposed to leather and suede

have also firrd off a back n forth email exchange to a couple of big retailers in US about their no overseas purchase / shipping policies with no joy. 

Pity as i would have bought 3-4 ninewest pairs alone.... maybe good for the wallet .

still, hope 17 is great for everyone and we see more blokes wearing heels.

James

Regards

James

2 hours ago, Sydheel said:

Talking to the sales staff at the shops down here and winter 17 is looking good. Lots of tall boots but seemingly lots of textile and microfibres, velvet and the like as opposed to leather and suede

Duh... I keep forgetting you chap's seasons are opposite from us northern hemisphere folks.  I also didn't realize there was a 12 month world wide season for winter boot sales.  I bought seven pair of OTK microfiber boots this fall/winter at sale prices and now I wondering why they hadn't marketed them to you southern hemisphere folks (must be the shipping cost :penitent:).   Anyway, I'm glad your knee is fairing well and remember that rugby and heels don't mix well, but it might be interesting trying. :penitent:

Stay well in 17 and up on your heels.

:wavey:

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

On 07/01/2017 at 6:29 PM, Thighbootguy said:

anyway, I'm glad your knee is fairing well and remember that rugby and heels don't mix well, but it might be interesting trying. :penitent:

I play proper football also known in some areas as soccer not either of the rugby versions

Regards

James

On 07/01/2017 at 6:29 PM, Thighbootguy said:

Duh... I keep forgetting you chap's seasons are opposite from us northern hemisphere folks.  I also didn't realize there was a 12 month world wide season for winter boot sales.

Certainly is TBG

however what you get in your winter doesn't mean we will get it down here and nine west and jessica simpson who go to 11 or 12 over there only bring up to 10 into AUS.

the sad issue is that we can even shop from them as they wont allow overseas cards or ship overseas. Very discouraging 

Regards

James

9 minutes ago, Sydheel said:

Certainly is TBG

however what you get in your winter doesn't mean we will get it down here and nine west and jessica simpson who go to 11 or 12 over there only bring up to 10 into AUS.

the sad issue is that we can even shop from them as they wont allow overseas cards or ship overseas. Very discouraging 

Ain't globalisation wonderful?

19 hours ago, Sydheel said:

Certainly is TBG

How about buying from Amazon or paying using PayPal?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 4 weeks later...

When I first saw those boots I thought they were a little too bold for my taste but the more I see them the more I like them.  The lugged sole, bold zipper, and block heel all work really well together.

• Like 3

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

On 21/02/2017 at 0:13 AM, Thighbootguy said:

When I first saw those boots I thought they were a little too bold for my taste but the more I see them the more I like them.  The lugged sole, bold zipper, and block heel all work really well together.

Thank you TBG

Regards

James

A rainy day here in Sydneytown. As summer comes to a close. I chickened out and caught the train to work as a scooter in rain is not so much fun. 

Wearing my cheap K-Mart knee high boots. 5 inch stiletto 1 inch platform. 100% genuine synthetic (if you can figure out what that label means) 

Enjoy

IMG_2019.JPG

• Like 8

Regards

James

12 hours ago, Sydheel said:

They were all of $20

They do look good.  It's amazing how well that "100% genuine synthetic" stuff cleans up with a suede brush.

:wavey:

On 3/4/2017 at 2:05 AM, zepan said:

Two of my latest purchases. Nothing special but very easy to walkin. 

20170226_005748216_iOS.jpg

20170226_010432403_iOS.jpg

I like the Mary Janes especially!  Great look, and easy to walk in.

• Like 1

On 12/10/2016 at 0:37 PM, Sydheel said:

Hello all

i was looking through ebay last night and came across an auction for a pair of size 12 thigh boots

i checked this out and the other auctions they had and found these pics

the auctions say selling a COLLECTION OF OVER 700 PAIRS OF HEELS. UNWORN BUT HAD BEEN ON DISPLAY

WOWEEEE I thought, then i saw the pics

mind boggling

the pics are screen shots from the auction site so i copy them with references 

Be amazed !

Be envious !

IMG_1007.PNG

IMG_1008.PNG

IMG_1009.PNG

Hey, I've tried looking up the ebay seller with the ID you provided and even did a reverse image search to get a source but got nothing. Dunno maybe they took down the ad/listing.