Collection and pics from down under

Sydheel

6 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

Sounds like you need something to hold things in place while it heals. May I suggest:

They look like they would lace up tight enough to do the trick.  :penitent:

Just kidding. 

Don't do anything dumb until you are well healed then you can well heeled again.  Hang in there six weeks in flats isn't the end of the world (it only seems that way).

Thank you TBG for the thoughts and the laugh

Regards

James

Hello all you USA folks. 

I am someone to assist me to purchase from a US site. I have a US address but not bank. 

My previous assistant in this is out of action at present 

if you can assist please message me direct

thanks

James

Regards

James

Hi folks

ninewest have s sale at present and id like to buy a pair of boots. Ninewest wont let me as im not in USA

would anyone over there be prepared to log on and make the purchase for me please. I will Paypal you the $$ in advance

Regards

James

2 hours ago, Sydheel said:

just chilling in bar having a beer watching the cricket 

With all your other talents I didn't know you were into Entomology. :penitent:  cricket.jpeg

The boots are still looking good.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

34 minutes ago, swedeheeler said:

How's your knee by the way? You seem too healed fast for heeling ;) 

Knee going well thank you. Back running (slowly) and on the cycle but no sideways yet. 2 more weeks before back to soccer

Regards

James

21 hours ago, Sydheel said:

I think i over packed !!

IMG_1446.JPG

I vote for one of the tall pair over jeans. :cheeky:

I remember going on a business trip years ago, when I was going on business trips, that, upon arriving and looking at the clothing and footwear I had brought with me, I had to go out and buy something that was appropriate for the meetings I had to attend. :penitent:  But other than the meetings, it was a fun trip.

• Like 2

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

On 12/7/2016 at 8:29 PM, Sydheel said:

As TBG suggested

tried the leopard print boots with black jeans. Much better.

I am surprised, alarmed, intrigued the someone read my suggestion, but even more surprised, alarmed, intrigued that they actually acted upon it. :penitent:

It does look better though, but if you can wear those booties then a pair of the knee high boots over jeans should not be too much of a step further.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Sydheel said:

My first pedicure

xmas red courtesy of my daughter

IMG_1511.JPG

Was the wine celebration or fortification?  Either way the toes look good; almost a shame to hide them in boots.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

Was the wine celebration or fortification?  Either way the toes look good; almost a shame to hide them in boots.

Yes they look great. Kids had lots of fun. Glass of bubbles was just end of week 

Regards

James

Well, having painted nails for first time, i thought that i should pop on my only pair of open toe boots to see how it goes  ive never worn these out before, but today they got a run while at my desk.

WITTNER ankle boots 12cm heel, 1cm platform, size 42.

what do you think ?

IMG_1534.JPG

IMG_1535.JPG

IMG_1536.JPG

• Like 4

Regards

James

I have never understood the concept of open toe boots.  I appreciate showing off the pedicure (which looks nice, complements to your daughter) but the appeal of open toe boots is still lost on me.  I know the fashion industry has offered many styles including thigh high open toe but they just weren't my thing. :penitent:

Nice heel though. :cheeky:

• Like 2