Collection and pics from down under

Sydheel

Home from Adelaide and package waiting for me. There is a person on Ebay AU selling a bunch of ZU shoes n boots. All starting at $10. 

I bought the ZU ankle boots in leopard print. Currently wearing them with a dollop of stretch spray inside them. (They fit and are comfy but snug.)

15mm platform, 135mm heel, 120mm effect

I am very happy with the purchase, but will have to cull a few more pairs soon

James

IMG_1190.JPG

IMG_1188.JPG

IMG_1187.JPG

IMG_1186.JPG

• Like 6

Regards

James

10 hours ago, Sydheel said:

IMG_1186.JPG

Those sure are attention getting devices. :penitent:  I'm not sure I like them with blue jeans.  I think they would be better with black slacks or black leggings.

• Like 3

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

13 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

Those sure are attention getting devices. :penitent:  I'm not sure I like them with blue jeans.  I think they would be better with black slacks or black leggings.

Mmmmmmmm, interesting @Thighbootguy

OK i will see. Next week i can pop a pair of black jeans on and see. Might also try with a pair of black leggings

• Like 1

Regards

James

4 hours ago, Sydheel said:

Another night out

canberra tonight, quick bite of thai

brrrrrrrrrrr

IMG_1210.JPG

Like the look.  I'm going to have to reconsider how I wear my booties.  So far it has been under regular jeans.

Just curious... what is your criteria of "brrrrrrrrrrr"?  Would taller boots reduced to to "brr"? :penitent:

• Like 4

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

On 2016-10-26 at 5:37 AM, Sydheel said:

Ladt night in Adelaide. 

Just heading to bar for a beer.  

Jeggings and grey ZU booties. 

IMG_1174.JPG

IMG_1175.JPG

Well done. Any reactions you got wearing your outfit? +, -

We both wear similar jean jeggings only I yet to own or wear a nice stilleto bootie like yourself.  

At first glance Iooking at your pictures I chuckled. Then realized I have that type of style myself. Very streamlined finished with some great booties or shoeties..

i don't know about you but when people see me in my jeggings and block heel booties it tends to surprise them. Again can't blame some laughing at me or commenting looking like a girl. Once people see you enough tends to be comfortable to the style. Then they look closer analyze you and some might compliment the way you look. 

Only majority think our style is wrong for a male to wear. Giving us the shameful loud laughs to embarrass or gather attention towards me. 

Yet looking at your pictures can't see why guys can't outfit themselves like that. It's not shameful, disgusting obscene in any manner. Yet people generally mock that style only belongs to a female.

Yet whenever I see females attiring such a smart look they really show how often unfit their body shape is. Always want to confront some thick thigh woman wearing it saying you laugh at me look yourself in the mirror honey!

At the time never  see a woman wearing the same style or look bad in it hating me for wearing it. Usually it's their friends that make a scene but the lean female wearing our similar styles tends to be quite. Don't know if the woman wearing it finds my outfit cool or embarrassed for her wearing it being compared to my body type, trying to avoid any scene. 

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Like 3

OMG that's crossed my mind the few times I get a laugh or get pointed out.  To just say exactly that,,, you have no business wearing leggings,, did you look in the mirror before you went out of the house?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

Just curious... what is your criteria of "brrrrrrrrrrr"?  Would taller boots reduced to to "brr"? :penitent:

Morning

5 degrees (C) and dropping

and a nice wind chill

• Like 1

Regards

James

4 hours ago, Shyheels said:

It's chilly in Melbourne too. Heading to Cairns this morning though. Not chilly there at all.

Bugger

missed you by a week. Im in melb next week, Cairns will be nice 

• Like 1

Regards

James

On 01/11/2016 at 1:55 AM, MackyHeels said:

Well done. Any reactions you got wearing your outfit? +, -

We both wear similar jean jeggings only I yet to own or wear a nice stilleto bootie like yourself. 

No comments, saw some looking but not even much of that

best get yourself a pair of booties and give it a go

Regards

James

4 hours ago, Sydheel said:

No comments, saw some looking but not even much of that

best get yourself a pair of booties and give it a go

Lucky you. 

Have block heel booties but today wore my suede tan flat block heel chelsea booties with some Clean Euston Leggings and Varvatos henley contoured hemmed with True religion oxblood denim jacket. 

My older sister seen me and said, in a demeaning term, where are you going, dressed like that! it's disgusting... 

Yet when she does it or any female like one pictured below, nobody says that's disgusting. Only if said female maybe over dressed for casual attire. 

Woman now trending wearing big boyfriend watches as jewelry. When we as guys wear something remotely  feminine reactions are that's disgusting.. ??

When i was leaving out the gym the black female  receptionist and other colleague stared upon what i was wearing. As i was opening the door leaving expect sometimes a goodbye depending how busy some are, rather one of them commented to the other about my attire saying, "it's crazy what's he is wears."  Felt like turning my head and saying, have a nice night too. Funny was i didn't wear my 4 inch bootie block heels, just chelsea tan  one inch block heel suede ankle booties. Doubt it would of made a difference if i wore same kind of stiletto booties like the picture below, or straight up  5 inch pleaser black pumps . Only would make me feel better if wearing heels and sudden reactions we all are famous seeing before.

Yet i think i was dressed a bit subtle not 100% what i should of liked on Tuesday early evening, with the 4" block heel booties from Rag & bone camel or black leather i own. Feel once you put the heels on people tend to look upon you differently. Once they see a guy in heels they never forget and treat me differently than wearing just sneakers or chelsea booties. 

Walking towards the security guard desk seeing a guard smirking saying  a polite hello once i entered the building down the long hallway towards the gym. He seen me in my 4 inch block heel booties about year ago when i had my car broken into in the parking lot. Think he noticed my jegging jeans walking towards him recognized, it's that guy! he soon  will never forget who wore heels. 

Didn't feel it makes a difference wearing a general flat chelsea being subtle or comfortable rather than heels. Think the reactions are the same only in heels they may say oh! he is a crossdresser best to leave him alone or we will get into trouble or never seen one before. 

While seeing me in what looks to as normal male boots, which by the way are not.  Seeing me in jeggings was easily reacted to that they don't look right.

Sort of what i'm trying to say if you outfit yourself 100% then people get the image yah totally "put label here". Once you try to obscure or being subtle, hiding one part of your outfit  lack of better term"freestlyling" if you will,  then people tend to see something is off with the outfit. So yah! should of, could of, worn heels then reactions would be, oh boy! did you see him, rather what the hell is he wearing. 

rag-and-bone-clean-euston-skinny-jeans-p803852-1938254_zoom.jpg

rag-and-bone-clean-euston-skinny-jeans-p803852-1938260_zoom.jpg

4e02cf029e6b020c0d91d6961d159a24.jpg

164_0.jpg

e06775378272d265fa445fe140a63480.jpg

rag-bone-blue-clean-euston-skinny-jeans-product-5-948802279-normal.jpeg

images (1).jpeg

ljp5cb-l.jpg

song-of-style-gold-watch.jpg

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Like 2

Sitting at fave cafe in kings cross. Having a coffee and nibble

wearing my knee high stiletto heel boots from Kmart. These were super cheap so i use them for riding scooter to from work

IMG_1230.JPG

• Like 7

Regards

James

Day 1 in Melbourne 

work finished earlier than anticipated so i got to stop in at the WITTNER outlet store. As usual lovely staff and lots of shoes on specials. 

I tried on lots of pairs of 'im not sure but i wonder if they fit' shoes. 

2 of my faves were a pair of redish suede stiletto pumps with stretch lacing across the front and a pair of dark purple shiny patent like ankle boots eith a clear heel. 

In the end bought neither as i wasnt 100%  

but had a lovely time

james

IMG_1275.JPG

IMG_1278.JPG

IMG_1279.JPG

IMG_1280.JPG

• Like 5

Regards

James