Collection and pics from down under

Sydheel

I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the concept of 700 pair of unworn heels...not the 700 part, but the unworn part.  Seems to me like an out of control collector.  I'm sure he enjoys seeing the collection, but It does seem a shame to have that many heels that aren't seen out and about.  :bawling:

• Like 2

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

2 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the concept of 700 pair of unworn heels...not the 700 part, but the unworn part.  Seems to me like an out of control collector.  I'm sure he enjoys seeing the collection, but It does seem a shame to have that many heels that aren't seen out and about.  :bawling:

Dont know if its a he or she

but yeah crazy mini museum or something

but only an hours drive. Might have to see if i can go take a look inside

• Like 3

Regards

James

On 19/10/2016 at 1:23 AM, mtnsofheels said:

Hi Sydheel, did go and do some shopping? Envious about that sale..  Have you seen there new knee boot designs?

I went along but found nothing. 

I have tried on the new style ankle boots they offer and the knee boots are an extension of those. 7cm heel only choice and knee boots at $400. 

Im not in the queue to buy at that price

• Like 1

Regards

James

21 hours ago, mtnsofheels said:

Thanks Sydheel, agree they are pricey but on occasion the price is digestible for more of a custom fit. $400 for boots, yes a bit steep for sure.

Im also concerned about the fit. You can opt for a 1/2 or full zip. But they look bulky at the ankle

Regards

James

Hello 

im off to Adelaide on Sunday for 4 nights with work. Hope to have some great adventures. As normal will post when i can (no sobriety tests ....)

Is anyone here from the city of churches?

• Like 1

Regards

James

Arrived in Adelaide!

staying at the Intercontinental. Bar is at level 1 so no view, and the beers are very expensive.

sitting down in bar in my ZU ankle boots, light grey suede, jeans and a polo shirt. Just chillaxin

enjoy

james

IMG_1133.JPG

• Like 9

Regards

James

1 hour ago, Sydheel said:

Arrived in Adelaide!

staying at the Intercontinental. Bar is at level 1 so no view, and the beers are very expensive.

sitting down in bar in my ZU ankle boots, light grey suede, jeans and a polo shirt. Just chillaxin

enjoy

james

IMG_1133.JPG

Very nice!!!

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

I missed a day, so sorry

went out after work just down to the bar in hotel. Grabbed a beer. 

Wearing my TONY BIANCO block heel sand coloured ankle boots. 12 cm heel. Quite a contrast and skinny jeans don't cover at all

Then went out for an explore and dinner. Changed to my CLARKS purple ankle boots with a thick stiletto but only 9cm heel with a 1cm platform. Easier to walk around. Spent 2 hours out walking. Feet were sore by end but a great time had. 

IMG_1139.JPG

IMG_1140.JPG

IMG_1142.JPG

IMG_1144.JPG

• Like 8

Regards

James

Day 2 in Adelaide.

green / khaki coloured skinny light jeans with business shirt and my old fave JO MERCER long brown boots with 9cm heel

all day in these. Lots of walking. 

IMG_1153.JPG

IMG_1154.JPG

IMG_1155.JPG

• Like 9

Regards

James

Sorry the CLARKS purple ankle boots weren't comfortable because they look great with the purple shirt.

It sounds like you're having a grand time out and about, and you're leaving a good impression as a heel wearer by looking comfortable and wearing great looking heels.  Well Done!

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

7 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

Sorry the CLARKS purple ankle boots weren't comfortable because they look great with the purple shirt.

Thanks @Thighbootguy

heels are fine just a little rub on left little toe. Had been a long day and lots of walking. 

Regards

James

Adelaide day 3

Last nights visit to rundle mall was great. Didnt find anything but tried on several pairs in the 15 odd shops i looked in. All sandals and flats this summer which is not my thing

Today, back to work. 

Jeans, shirt, black CLARKS boots with thick stiletto (and yes i changed thd belt to a black one)

IMG_1162.JPG

IMG_1163.JPG

• Like 7

Regards

James

Looking very suave & elegant. The last outfit

On ‎2016‎/‎10‎/‎25 at 7:35 AM, Sydheel said:

Work finished. Time to hit Rundle Mall.

blue jeggings. My old fave black WINDSOR SMITH boots

IMG_1158.JPG

IMG_1159.JPG

9 hours ago, Sydheel said:

Adelaide day 3

Last nights visit to rundle mall was great. Didnt find anything but tried on several pairs in the 15 odd shops i looked in. All sandals and flats this summer which is not my thing

Today, back to work. 

Jeans, shirt, black CLARKS boots with thick stiletto (and yes i changed thd belt to a black one)

IMG_1162.JPG

IMG_1163.JPG

These two outfits are my favourites, well co-ordinated.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, CPB said:

Looking very suave & elegant. The last outfit

These two outfits are my favourites, well co-ordinated.

Thank you @CPB

not sure i aimed for either suave or elegant. Sounds too 007 for me.  LOL

Regards

James

21 hours ago, Sydheel said:

Thank you @CPB

not sure i aimed for either suave or elegant. Sounds too 007 for me.  LOL

I was thinking more the Camel Man than 007 :cheeky:.

7 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

That should end the complaints about larger sizes not being available.  Did you happen to see the Jolly Green Giant lurking around anywhere? :penitent:

Now the complaints are going to be about it being too big. I reckon it's more likely to be Roald Dahl & The BFG.