Hi from sydheel

Hello all. Just a short note to say hi. Male 50 yo, from sydney aust. Married kids etc. 

I enjoy wearing heels all the time at work, almost always boots, normally under jeans which hides most things. Getting braver and less caring by the day. Have had a few comments but all were great. Wearing stiletto boots is current fave and walking around cbd. Or sitting for a coffee with heel obvious and watching the looks that gets. The big thing ive realised is that so few notice and of those that do notice no one cares.

Still no where near brave enough yet to tell family and friends

just wanted to say hi or gday as we do down here

Regards

James

G'day I'm from Brisbane myself but do occasionally get down to Sydney nice to see a fellow Aussie out and about in heels, unfortunately it's impractical to wear heels to work but outside work I do quite often and most people really don't notice or if they do most won't say anything well except the other night when wearing my favorite 6inch peep toe pumps to dinner with the mrs even then I only overheard 2 comments none of them were said directly to me.

Wear mainly a pair of long boots with a block heel which is fairly hideen by jeans. Only wear stilettos once ive left work for lunch or similar and go for a walk. Again jeans hide most things but you cant hide a stiletto !

Regards

James

Yes, it can be quite fun. I especially like my adventures out for lunch and coffee when i can change and be more adventurous and daring. Im also of the thinking that its like having a ferrari in the garage. If you dont use it whats the point. Wearing heels can be like that, the knowledge that others can / might be able too see is fun in itself.  

Regards

James