Help finding size 14 Heels

NickStiletto

Hey guys. I have been a heel guy forever but stuck to only buying them for the gf. I now am finally venturing into buying and wearing them for myself. Where are good places to look for heels in my size (U.S. 14)? I've only seen heels that big by Onlymaker, aliexpress and milanoo. All I guess are Chinese makers. All I've really seen stateside are pleasers and I'm not into stripper heels. I like more designer type brands and styles like louboutin, yurose shelzhenko, gianmarco lorenzi, and heels along those lines. Replicas are fine but Chinese orders look like they take forever. Any thoughts on where to buy stylish heels? Thank!

You want size 14US designer heels style heels? Really? Why not ask for something realistic as well. Like an end to world hunger? Or world peace.

Seriously though, what you want is virtually non-existent. Even the Chinese copy cats who copy EVERYTHING only do so in smaller sizes. 12US is already asking for the impossible. Believe me, I'm a size US13, occasionally a size US12 if they're roomy. I hate stripper heels as well and while its easy to find fetish heels in my sizes, anything more normal looking, that's like finding the proverbial needle in a haystack. Of all the things that look interesting that I click on, maybe one in a 100, if not more, yields anything interesting in my size. And the worst thing is that when you look for stuff all over the world you will run into the fun that is size conversions. Almost every store seems to have its own system. And only god knows what kind of conversion system those Chines ebay sellers are using.

On the plus side, don't be too quick to dismiss Pleaser. They do offer more then just stripper and fetish heels. Recently they seem to be branching out into more normal styles that might appeal to you as well.

For shoes that are reasonably priced,  www.snaz75.com carries many styles in 14. www.exoticheels.com also carry 14. You can even get size 14 heels on Amazon. I had purchased high heels and boots from all three. I feel for you cause I wear a size 15 and it is tough finding something you want. Forget going to a shoe store, trying on and buying. With larger sizes online is about your only option.

Good Luck!

I think the rule of "+2 for women sizes compared to men sizes" is a myth, especially in large sizes.  

I wear men sizes of 13 (sometimes 12Wide), and I manage very well in shoes that are women 13.

So I think you will manage well in women 13,  and those are easily found in Payless shoes and Nordstrom rack.

I think the rule of "+2 for women sizes compared to men sizes" is a myth, especially in large sizes.  

I wear men sizes of 13 (sometimes 12Wide), and I manage very well in shoes that are women 13.

So I think you will manage well in women 13,  and those are easily found in Payless shoes and Nordstrom rack.

Sometimes I think the only rule is that there is no rule and that every manufacturer has its own sizing. Which makes buying shoes a trial and error. Which makes it a true nightmare when it comes to really expensive shoes that you can only buy online. Like 6IHF

I'm well aware that designer heels would be impossible to find Chorlini. I am no newbie to heel fetishism. I am however new to buying heels for myself. I have found all kinds of styles I like on eBay, Amazon, aliexpress and milanoo in sizes up to 15. All are designer styles but of course knock offs and inferior quality I'm sure. I was simply asking for those experienced in wearing heels, if they had any secret spots they have found to shop online for knock off, or even handmade heels. I will not wear pleasers. I hate everything about their heels even the bordello styles. While their quality is ok, I hate their styling, even their more non fetish styles.

I will as I suspected have to go with Chinese knockoffs since no one seems to know of any American sellers. That being the case, have you guys had any experience with these Chinese sellers? How was the quality and how brutal are shipping times? Also if you've experienced any a+ sellers I'd love to know! 

I appreciate everyone's help!!

Have a look at italianheels.com, they have a ton of different styles up to size 14, you can choose both upper and sole colour on most models. On their site they say all shoes are handmade in Italy, I never bought anything from them, so I don´t know what the quality is but maybe some on the board already made a purchase and is willing to share their experience.

• Like 1

Note:

For anyone looking for size 12 women's US - - - I was talking with a manager at the Nine West outlet store in Cincinnati area (Monroe to be specific). She claims almost all of the outlet stores go to size 10, but she gets all the sizes up to size 12. Seems she sells a lot of the larger sizes, so they move the outlet models in these sizes to her. There is another Nine West outlet store closer to Columbus that confirms this.

As for size 14 - - They don't go that high - -sorry

As for the questions regarding size - - I'm a men's 7-1/2 to 8D and I usually buy 10's but often get into the 9's in women's.