Hey everyone!! (New member)

Hey everyone. I'm new to this site and thought I would introduce myself and say hi. I'm a male in my mid thirties and have always been fascinated with heels since I can remember. I love the look and power they convey. I love shopping for them and gifting pairs in relationships.

I was a bit embarrassed about this fetish till my late 20's. I then found some groups online and saw it wasn't so uncommon. I then decided I would only be in relationships with women that shared my passion and understood. I then started putting it out there up front and to my surprise every woman I have told has loved it. They love getting shoes as gifts, and wearing them out and in the bedroom. It has built special bonds and especially in my current relationship. I have bought her over 50 pairs in the last three years and our collection is growing all the time.

anyways, I just thought I'd say hey to all you heel lovers out there and hope to make some new friends. 

Hey there Nick-

We are glad you found us here and look forward to your contributions, seems like you have a healthy attitude when it comes to the love of heels and will have helpful advice for members who are still struggling with acceptance.

• Like 1