Jushee heels on Amazon go up to size 15, look like louboutin heels

bionicbabe

Those are the same as Aliexpress, I have a pair, been rebranded. They look pretty good, a little different than the photo. My problem with them is the heel tap itself wore off very quickly and the metal insert diameter is very thin compared to normal replacement tips. You can grind them down some to fit but it's a lot of trouble.

I wonder how the sizing will work out. Trying out a new brand always opens up a can of sizing worms, not made easier by having to converse into EU sizes. Made even worse with made in China stuff. 

Here's to hoping it works out for you, Rockpup!

• 2 weeks later...

I got them, will do up a full review, but for now they are 4" heels, not 5", and Louboutin does not have to worry about competition as far as quality ;)

Any review comments yet?  I'd like to see some pictures of the actual shoes too.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Sorry for dropping the ball. Here is what Amazon shows on their website vs what showed up. They are different shoes. The heel is certainly not 120mm as they would appear to be on the screen.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

(formerly known as "JimC")

Remeber, most pictures and measurements are taken of and from an average (i think they normally use size 7-8) size shoe. 

Larger ie longer shoes may have same heel height but appear far less steep owing to increased length.

but heck they are a good looking pump. 

Do they fit? Are thry comfy ?

Regards

James

Sydheel is right. The photo is probably of a size 7 and what you have must be several sizes larger. The general shape is the same, but the heel doesn't get proportionally higher, although it may increase a bit. But so what? It's a great looking shoe. And as Syd asked, what about fit and comfort?

Steve

I got the boots (please look at the 2015-2016 boots story)  I got the over the knee boots that are listed there.  They are pull ons and they fit quite well.  I am looking at a couple pairs of the boots from Ali Express next.  I was quite impressed with the shipment speed to which they arrived.

Steve63130 and Sydheel: I disagree. Most shoes I have seen do not use the exact same length heel between all sizes, which is why they will list a heel height for a specific size. The picture on Amazon is a copy of the Pigalle 120, what I got is sort of a hybrid between the Pigalle 100 and a So Kate toe box. I will say, the longer toe box is more comfortable then the Pigalle 100's I tried out. Will do a comparison pic later today.

(formerly known as "JimC")