Have you ever stepped on a guys foot in stiletto heels?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2015 at 8:29 AM, dianiheels said:

Sometimes I stepped on my fiancee's foot with my stilettos, luckily always when he had his shoes on, usually he was only like "ouch !" but without any sound and with overly dramatized mimic ... :)

Were the heels of any designer brand?

5 hours ago, dianiheels said:

I have a few designer brands, however majority of my shoes are of local brands. I have a pair of Louboutin and a pair of Jimmy Choo, but that's it :P

Those are nice brands.  Are the Louboutins the thin metal heels?  Which ones did you step on your fiancees foot with?

Hello...

I'll just pop in a word of caution here folks...

This is not a fetish forum, so be VERY careful not to turn this thread into a creepy fetish line of conversation.

Its now already borderline, as the topic started was clearly not intended to focus on the shoe, just the question itself, but some of you are quickly escalating into making it all about "the shoe"

Chill out, and just take the subject for what it is, and please don't drag it into the gutter.

• Like 1

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

On 01/01/2016 at 11:33 PM, Oink12370 said:

Gorgeous heels, stunning looks in the photo!

Thanks !

On 02/01/2016 at 11:52 PM, Tech said:

Hello...

I'll just pop in a word of caution here folks...

This is not a fetish forum, so be VERY careful not to turn this thread into a creepy fetish line of conversation.

Its now already borderline, as the topic started was clearly not intended to focus on the shoe, just the question itself, but some of you are quickly escalating into making it all about "the shoe"

Chill out, and just take the subject for what it is, and please don't drag it into the gutter.

Well noted and thanks !