Cincinnati Meetup

Thighbootguy

To all the high heel enthusiasts in my area.

I still have some of the high heels my wife left behind when we went our separate ways. She wore size !0 and/ or size 11. Depending on shoe maker.

My shoe size is 13US--44 EUR -- 11 UK. I have so many high heel shoes, I am happy to part with some of them at no cost ,If you can wear them.

A high heel meet is a great time and place for trying them on for size.  I will never wear them out in my lifetime. So, I may as well start getting rid of them.

NOTE : 90% of these shoes are NEW with a  5" high heel. Some years ago, Bernheels got some of them. I hope your still wearing them Bernie.

spikesmike

@spikesmike -  thanks for the offer.  Unfortunately I'm a US 13-14 but I think @Heelster is in the 10-12 range.  Failing that, offering them "Free to a good home" in the Buy/Sell/Swap forum might generate some interest.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

@spikesmikeI am a size 10 in women's for the most part...

As far as meeting city goes, for me I would be more comfortable outside of my home city as I am less likely to run into people that I encounter for work. For me, it likely wouldn't cause any issues, but I prefer not to take the chance. So I would still vote for Cincy.

So depending on weather, if it is too hot or not, I will be wearing these boots I got from Bakers a few years ago. The jeans are seven for all mankind. Picked them up at a thrift store in SF past time I was out there...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Heelster,--Kneebooted,--Thighbootguy,--

The high heels are some of Laura's and some of mine. In all they will range from size 10 to size 13 and a little larger.

If any one is afraid to be in public in there high heels, then by all means choose a location where you can be  comfortable.

If you can not wear your heels, then it's not much of a high heel meet. Will maninpumps and/or Steve 63130 be joining

this party ?  Kneebooted. I truly envy you. I wish I had the computer ability to post pictures like those above.

spikesmike

On 19/08/2016 at 1:08 PM, spikesmike said:

To all the high heel enthusiasts in my area.

I still have some of the high heels my wife left behind when we went our separate ways. She wore size !0 and/ or size 11. Depending on shoe maker.

My shoe size is 13US--44 EUR -- 11 UK. I have so many high heel shoes, I am happy to part with some of them at no cost ,If you can wear them.

A high heel meet is a great time and place for trying them on for size.  I will never wear them out in my lifetime. So, I may as well start getting rid of them.

NOTE : 90% of these shoes are NEW with a  5" high heel. Some years ago, Bernheels got some of them. I hope your still wearing them Bernie.

spikesmike

I usually drive through Columbus on my way to Cincy. I keep threatening to stop over and see Steve, but I rarely get too since I'm usually on a schedule. If your real close to I-71, I may be able to make a swing by for a few minutes and check out the 10's. Again, it's usually a spur of the moment schedule so planning becomes a hit or miss.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, KneeBooted said:

@Heelster @Thighbootguy @spikesmike I say we get together this month!

Next week I will definitely be in Cincy on Tuesday and Wednesday night, with a possibility of Thursday night as well.

Sorry Dudes - - - I'll be in the Great White North above North Dakota all week. Back for a few days, and then up to North East Ohio. Possible run to Cincy at Thanksgiving time. Then a possible run to somewhere in South Carolina and a possible run to Roanoke.

As long as I am on the road, I'm not in the unemployment line.

Edit - - May see Ghent Kentucky just after the first of the year - - that's close.

Edited by Heelster

Heelster - Kneebooted - Thighbootguy

Do you guys know I am retired ? Making to a meeting when your available is an easy do for me. Send spikesmike a personal

message. Time, date, and place and it will happen. Fun times for all. If  you care to, bring a friend. The more ,the merrier.

spikesmike

On 11/12/2016 at 9:23 PM, Heelster said:

I got the impression - - - 

I also get the feeling I'm not gonna get that option.

Nope - - I don't expect SS to be around, and won't be able to afford to retire.