New member - a short introduction of myself

20uh

Hi all,

I´m new  here and I want to introduce myself in a few words!

I´m a German guy, 56 years old, and since I was a school boy, high heels are fascinating me. But before I´ll tell you more about me I want to apaologize for my bad English, it´s "German school English", and therefore I´m shure that I will not allways use the correct words or the correct writing.

However, a few facts about me: I´m happily married since 22 years, we have 3 adult children. Unfortunately my wife does not know about my particular weakness for high heels, so I have no chance to talk to anybody about my marked preference for high heels.

Until now I didn´t have nerve to come out as an high heels fetishist, I visitied the hhplace very often as a guest and I didn´t dare  to become a member, but now I´ve changed my mind.

Since  I´m on holidays abroad, I have  no chance to show pictures or vids of my heels or me in heels. Momentarily I own 9 pairs of HH (e.g. 2 pairs of bed heels with platform, one pair Devious Femme 12, one pair ballet heels, 2 pairs of giaro slick, 7"-boots from Kassiopeya, one pair of regular platform heels and one pairs stilettos with a 6.3" heel), the total hight of all heels added is about 70 inches :-)! When I´m back in Germany and I have the opportunity to take pictures at home, I will post them here in this forum. May be  it will take a certain time because I can make the pics and vids only if I´m alone at home.

I hope I will find the time to connect as often as possible to hhplace, to participate in discussion and talk about my feelings and my passion.

That´s all for now!

Kind regards, 20uh

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi.  I am a true lover of Women's footwear & especially Heels.  A shoe fetishist who not only loves to wear heels, but love to see a woman tap her foot with legs crossed, wearing heels.  These 2 things are paradise!!!!  My name is Sultanna.  I'm in California & am seeking those shoe lovers that are same as myself.  High Heel Power Rules!!!!!!!!!!!