Rainy Day

Bigfoot15

After a dry spell this summer it decided to finally rain and  cool off. So I thought about getting out and buying some groceries. Drove over to the next town to do some shopping. With my indulge-1026 ankle boots on with a pair of Levis 501 i spent well over an hour and a half in the store. Nobody seemed to notice my heels. I think everyone had their mind on the weather and not my heels. I don't go in public near as much as i would like to so this was really fun and exciting. After getting ready , the time at the store, going home and putting up all my purchases I was in my heels about four hours. Not sure why women complain about wearing heels and the pain involved. I know I don't wear them everyday but wish I could.

If you don't call attention to yourself by being insecure or looking guilty, you will find that most guys can wear heels as a guy and not be noticed. Most people don't have the "high heel gene" so they don't check other guys' shoes for heels. Every once in a while, someone will notice and you'll most likely get a smile or a knowing grin.

I hope you have many more pleasant outings like that one. It gets easier each time, and you'll start to wonder what all the fuss was about. You'll kick yourself for not having gone out heeling earlier!

Steve

You are right. It is getting easier each time. I'm starting to look for ways to wear my heels doing just everyday stuff. Planning a big outing just to wear heels is exciting and fun. But sometimes I just want a casual experience with out much fuss.

Steve is absolutely right.  No matter what your wearing, project a confident image and people will accept it.  That added to the fact that most people don't pay any attention to shoes.  The ones that do are either very fashion conscious (who will appreciate your fashion statement), or folks that post here :wink:.

I was going to suggest you try boots the I found your post where you said,

First big trip out for me was out of town with high heel boots and my jeans over them.

The next step is boots over jeans.  It isn't that big of a step.  Give it a try.

Enjoy your heels.

Edited by Thighbootguy
Found a quote

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

A nice story, glad you had a pleasant experience.  You are setting an example for all the new and curious heelers out there. Yes it can be done!  Have fun and enjoy yourself.   sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"