Newbie Linda

Wow, Linda, the oufits are AMAZING ! You may be new to this forum, but you are definitely not new to heels ! Very impressive, and I would love to know how you get that hairdo, and if you got help getting your photo taken at the train staition, or were able to pull it off yourself. Very impressive shots !

XO

Belle

Be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it....oh!

I must say the heels look very nice. I do however have one question. Can you actually walk properly in them? I ask because I see so many pictures of women in heels but wonder just how many of them can walk with a sexy gait in them. Maybe a video would prove whether or not you can walk in them.

Hi , I'm new to this forum so hope you will like a little selection of my heels collection , I'm trying to choose an outfit for Goodwood Revival this weekend and simply cannot make up my mind !

Kisses

Linda 

437-14.JPG

517-12.JPG

561-00.JPG

Great legs, great high heels, great pictures ....

I have had this photo sitting as my wallpaper for months now....now I've found the owner!!

Stunning Lady Linda. 

Spike.

image.jpg

Linda, how can you stand in these heels with straight legs? Do you use a heels trainer? 

Linda,

this is a beautiful picture and I admire your legs! How you can stand in these heels, they are at least 7 inches? Even I have German foot size 40 my highest heels are 6.3 inches to stand straight and to walk in them. To see me walking in 7 inch heels looks terrible :-( ....

hope to see more pictures of you in similar heels!

Regards, 20uh

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...