Website upgrade

So, I went and upgraded the website again..

1. Please do NOT post random questions about it all over the place as the upgrade is still going on and will be for at least the next few weeks, so until I announce I'm done, please just sit tight and don't sweat the small stuff.

2. There is a problem with the upgrade and the software vendors have been alerted and I'm waiting for them to get back to me, which should be within the next few days and we shall see what happens from there. The problem with the upgrade is that many hundreds of thousands of background tasks that were meant to run post-upgrade have not run and are refusing to run, so, for now, the upgrade is "paused mid way"

3. I'm also getting to know the new software too, and will be learning the ropes as we go, so for now, I really don't want to know or hear about "The date isn't formatted correctly" or "images are not showing up properly", as I shall be checking over everything only once the upgrade has actually completed, and then resetting and adjusting things back to normal.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

So I have finally heard back from the software providers and they tell me that the problem is a bit complicated..

They are however looking into it asap and will get back to me over the course of the week, keeping me updated on developments.

Sooo, website upgrade problems now all fixed, upgrade and migration also complete..

So, I'll now re-open this thread and ask that you ONLY post things that are currently broken.

Please do NOT post anything at the moment other than things that are broken. Nothing else. No "nice to have" or "Doesn't work the same as it used to"

Lets start only with what actually doesn't work, and please do NOT post duplicates or "Me too".. If you see somebody has posted the same problem as you, sit tight and do NOT repeat the same post.

• 11 months later...

Haven't been around in a while, so sorry if this is late in coming.

I like all of the upgrades except the rounded avatars.  Makes my HH boot avatar look like an uber pointed toe "something."  

If you can go back to square avatars, that would most stellar.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.