Heels For Geeks

at9

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/08/24/heeled_hacker_turns_wedges_into_concealed_pwn_weapons/

Mildly NSFW A Chinese hardware hacker has hidden a penetration-testing toolkit into her high-heeled shoes.

The Wi-Fi-popping platforms were forged in a 3D printer, and contain compartments to smuggle hacking hardware past strict security checks in data centres and the like, and later retrieved.

The hacker and pen-tester, who goes by the handle "SexyCyborg", showcases the heels she dubs Wu Ying shoes, named after the famed "shadowless kick" that Chinese folk hero Wong Fei Hung used to distract opponents.

The hacker published snaps of the shoes in an Imgur gallery (somewhat NFSW) showing how a router, backup battery, and lock-picking set can be concealed from security guards while on red team penetration tests............

Wowsers! Did you look at some of her other inventions? Knowing Asia as I do, I cannot imagine a woman who dresses like this every day. I wonder if it's an Internet persona?

It's very common in Asia to show a lot of leg (complete with very high heels), but typically it's highly frowned upon to show that much boob outside of nightlife.