In A Sam's Club

jetheelsfan

Just encountered at about 11 AM a fellow wearing a pair of Black Patent Open Toed heels at a Sam's Club.  I looked around to see if anyone was falling over in a faint and did not see anyone even noticing. 

If you are on the site, job well done with a great look. 

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

I never thought about wearing heels to Sam's Club or Costco. Might have to try that the next time i need to go there. I've only been in public a couple of times. Always looking for a new different place to go.

Sams Club is a members-only warehouse association throughout the United States. It is part of the Walmart mega-corporation found in all of Canada, Mexico, and Brasil. Memberships typically strat at $55 a year and they have business memberships as well which I have and allow the customer to shop earlier or attend certain sales events not open to regular customers. It is designed for the small business office or retailer but also for those that would benefit by buying in bulk.

I have never worn heels in the one closest to us but have worn heels in Sams Clubs I went into while away such as California and Pennsylvania. It is yet another venue for your more exciting footwear.

HappyinHeels

The folks (staff) at the Sam's Club where I shop expect to see me wearing thigh boots with 5" stiletto heels.  They comment when I'm not wearing them.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I am still looking for a guy out in heels.  Seems like I am the only guy out here in California who wears high heels in public.  It's a lonely life….  sigh….  sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

I gone to both Sams Club and Costco in heels and have not had any bad feedback when I have done it.  Only down side is the big bag products (cat and dog food) are a bit of  bear to carry from the car into the house.

One of my few bad experiences in heels was in Costco (similar to Sam's Club). A man there called me gay, despite having my wife and child with me. It hasn't stopped me, though. I still wear my heels proudly in Costco.

mlroseplant-  Sounds like a guy begging to have a heel dug into his shin. It takes a special kind of ass to say something stupid like that in front of a spouse and child. Probably a road-rager that beats his spouse. Likely to have a criminal record. Odds are that he will not beat the average ;ife expectancy. Bullies seldom do.  :)    HappyinHeels

• Like 1

And I'm the only guy in N.C. in heels.

Not when I am there. SC here

I never thought about wearing heels to Sam's Club or Costco. Might have to try that the next time i need to go there. I've only been in public a couple of times. Always looking for a new different place to go.

Places like that are great for beginners. You can "hide" behind a shopping cart. I wore my avatar heels to Walmart several times when I was in OKC, then started wearing them pretty much everywhere although I was a bit careful at times. Even had painted toenails with open toes.

One of the worst places to go is the mall. Too many people sitting around watching people. Actually there crowded the place the better.

Just don't think about your shoes and go along as if you were in tennis shoes.

5150….  I have actively worn heels in all the towns you mentioned, and then some.  Still looking !!!!  

But I know what you mean, I have expected to see at least ONE other guy in heels in Santa Cruz, Frisco or Bezerkeley - but nothing.  Not so much in the Central Valley.  Maybe some day...

In the meantime, I imagine I will be the only one.  sigh…..  Take care….  sf

• Like 1

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

SF

When I lived in CA almost 30 years ago, there would have been 2 of us. I'm back in PA now. Come to thinkof it, I didn't see any guys in heels out there either.

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

To the example of Costco hostility - i know its tempting to be angry at someone that wants to make you uncomfortable, but I wouldn't if it all possible. Other people have been more pissed at attempted insults thrown at me than i have. One time i thought my tall and very athletic son might take a guys head off, but i stopped him. 

Look being gay is not a bad thing some great people are gay. If you treat it like it is an insult, you perpetuate the silliness. The few times i get those sort of remarks out in public i have laughed and kept walking or said something like " are you asking me out?", or " sorry dude I'm taken " always with a touch of humor. Many times people have blushed or turned away because they could NOT insult me. Usually the most negative things i get is muttering under the breath, head shaking or the like. Usually older males. 

The amount of hostility i get is minuscule and the amount of support i get is large. Btw, 2 weeks ago in Costco i saw a guy with sandals, manicure and bright pink polish

Edited by robbiehhw

I stopped at Sam Club yesterday wearing my black leather thigh boots with 5 1/4"stilettos, black leggings, and a sweater.  No one paid any attention, which is usual since I almost always wear my boots when I'm in the store, and have for several years. I did manage to get a new register clerk and she commented, "By the way I really like your shoes."  Complements are always nice.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.