Heels (Over 5") And Comfort....

Hi there :fine:

I owned a lot of various heels, but I did not find my favourite yet.

In France, finding heels over 4" in EU42 (~8UK - 10/10.5 US) is quite difficult if you don not want to put over 100€...

And, when you find something (ebay is a firend), they've got a crappy comfort :sad:  :bawling: 

The one were acceptable (i may say pretty comfortable regarding to the heel height) were Pleaser brand (Seduce 420), but they are a 5 inch heel... Now, i'd like to pass at 5.5 maybe 6" (if it is possible one day), but i need to have a correct comfort, and i don not want to buy Louboutin :happy:

Do anybody can help me?

Thanx! :angel:

(Sorry for my English, i'm trying to do my best)

Well - - - what styles are you looking for. Pleaser and Ellie carry some bigger sizes, but the styles may not be what your interested in.

Hum... How to say... Classic one, not platform and (more difficult) fetish (studs, lace, etc...)

What i don't like to (it is difficut to explain), is:

I can't walk with "straight" heels, i mean heels at "the end of the shoes" like that:

201005196740_1.jpg

The center of the heel of your fot is in front of the center of the heel of the shoe, so it's not easy to walk...

Like that it's better (and more comfortable):

escarpin-noir-mat-seduce-420.jpg

Do I make me understand? :angel:

Here is examples of recent purchases - 1 at 5.25" 

http://www.zappos.com/steve-madden-jillyy-cognac-leather

They have like a 2" platform, so effectively they're only what? 3" tops?

Hum... How to say... Classic one, not platform and (more difficult) fetish (studs, lace, etc...)

What i don't like to (it is difficut to explain), is:

I can't walk with "straight" heels, i mean heels at "the end of the shoes" like that:

201005196740_1.jpg

The center of the heel of your fot is in front of the center of the heel of the shoe, so it's not easy to walk...

Like that it's better (and more comfortable):

escarpin-noir-mat-seduce-420.jpg

Do I make me understand? :angel:

Better not get any Louboutins then, the bastard basically pioneered that style. ;)

Thing is, there is just not that much choice above 4". And count yourself lucky that you're a size 42 in that regard as well, otherwise you're restricted to buying fetish heels or expensive Italian heels only. Size 42 seems to be the upper limit some shops are willing to stock. Occasionally you find something in size 43, but those are mostly for grannies, judging by what is on offer. Italianheels has shoes in your preferred height and size, but they're on average €150 a pop. Plus getting the right size is a nightmare with Italian shoemakers. You never know if it will fit. For some odd reason Italian shoemakers seem clueless to the existence of wide feet.

Still, €150 is a hell of a lot cheaper then Louboutin. Or almost any other designer heels brand. And some of them haven't even caught on to the existence of size 42 yet.

I don't know if Primark has any shops in France, but they stock shoes up to size 8/42, and I see plenty of them single soled heels without platforms up to 5". Of course, they're cheap shoes so your mileage may vary. But beggars can't be choosers. Almost everything nowadays is made in China anyway. But at least with Primark €20 for shoes that did not fit is no big deal. And its easy to get a refund if you kept the receipt.

Wile_E_Coyot,

Wish there was an easy button to push and the shoes we want would pop out. I've been searching for quite a few years in the pursuit of generally the same style and shape of stiletto pumps you are requesting. It hasn't been easy and sometimes I have found some heels that satisfied my yearnings. I did it by trial, error, a budget, and some luck a lot of the time. Hopefully the high heel industry will return to making more of the heels in the shape we want, but it would be hard to say when. Till then I'll keep peeking through the internet in hopes of finding more of my perfect pair of heels. I agree with the saying that you can never have too many heels, especially those you love to wear.

I will have a look to Primark.

I'm askig some information, maybe with the experience of the members here, i will have some informations :-)

Thanks! :-D

I will have a look to Primark.

I'm askig some information, maybe with the experience of the members here, i will have some informations :-)

Thanks! :-D

Wile E, if you are looking for budget shoes with heels you should also try here: 

http://www.newlook.com/shop/shoe-gallery/view-all-shoes/high-heel/size-8/_/N-9pzZ1z141vnZdaa?extcam=UK_PPC_KW_new+look+heels_MT_e_CR_74704403936_NTW_g_DV_c_ACE__TID_kwd-2755509817_FID__GEO_9047009&gclid=CMbs7OGbvMcCFSMcwwodc94Nvg&tmad=c&tmcampid=152&tmplaceref=CR_74704403936_KW_new+look+heels#results

Thank you for the link :-)

Next, New Look, Hush puppies, Clarks, seems to be comfortabalbe shoes, but most of these brands are not going over 4".

I will have a look at your link ;)

Wile_E I've bought 8-10 pairs on Aliexpress and only 1 pair was poor quality. The others were good.

=> Really? Do you have some pics please?

New Look is awesome, as they do have shoes going up to size 42 and even 43. But next to nothing over 4 inches, not without a platform that is. :sad:

Thank you for the link :-)

Next, New Look, Hush puppies, Clarks, seems to be comfortabalbe shoes, but most of these brands are not going over 4".

I will have a look at your link ;)

=> Really? Do you have some pics please?

Wylie you could look here too:

http://www.office.co.uk/highheels/womens?pageSize=24&SHOE%20TYPE=High+Heels

Like in France?

I'd like to find Pleaser Domina to test...

I see plenty of them for around €65 on the German and British Ebay.

have you ever tried Italia Boutique 1969 in eBay?  They have great shoes with really high heels.  You can find really good quality with prices that are a lot more comfortable than Louboutins.

Those are auctions though. Getting a good price in his price range can be a crapshoot. It usually always is for me. Every auction I participate in seems to go up more then the ones I don't. Plus their shoes tend to have a lot more of the heel type that he dislikes.

have you ever tried Italia Boutique 1969 in eBay?  They have great shoes with really high heels.  You can find really good quality with prices that are a lot more comfortable than Louboutins.

I'll have a look, thanks!

Chorlini you're right. When I bid the prices are a lot higher and when I don't they are a lot lower. I don't get it.

It's simple, the universe doesn't like us. That's why our bids always end up costing more then the ones we don't participate in. :cheeky:

• 3 weeks later...

Don't know if this will help, but did find a pair of Nine west court shoes with a 5" heel on Ebay uk. Type  in this. Nine West Just Cruise Black Suede Peeptoe Heels Size UK 9.  

Hmm, a hidden platform and straight heels. I don't think that was what he was looking for. Quite the opposite in fact.

The listing didn't mention those heels having a hidden platform. I had another look at the photos and now I can see the platform. Not sure  about the straight heels.  I think you may find the Nine west heels run small so a size 9 would fit a size 8 better. I was going to bid on this pair of heels but since I'm a size 9 they be to small for me. . I don't think you should moan at some one when they are trying to help out.

• 2 weeks later...