Defining Straight Guy W/heels To Freestyler To Crossdresser To Lesbian

bss

Since I disagree about the definition of freestyler I decided to weigh in on the topic. First of all women in the so called Western civilization are the total freestylers that is according to me to wear if you wish all apparel from the other isle but be true to your gender. Hopefully that thing will be possible for men in a few hundred years probably - to be accepted socially without any public scorn.To me crossdressers (are there even any female ones???) try to pass as women.

By calling them women's high heels shoes you're implicitly saying there exists men's high heels shoes, which I've been looking for and can't seem to find.

i wend to a dsw last week and was appalled at how one row of men's shoes there were and the other 14 rows were "women's" shoes.

2 hours ago, subtle said:

By calling them women's high heels shoes you're implicitly saying there exists men's high heels shoes, which I've been looking for and can't seem to find.

i wend to a dsw last week and was appalled at how one row of men's shoes there were and the other 14 rows were "women's" shoes.

Most men don't go shoe shopping - - they sit there looking bored while the wives keep asking them what they think of the current selection she is trying on.

I've seen many men stare at me while I'm browsing amongst their wives.

7 hours ago, Heelster said:

Most men don't go shoe shopping - - they sit there looking bored while the wives keep asking them what they think of the current selection she is trying on.

I've seen many men stare at me while I'm browsing amongst their wives.

Recent errands i've noticed more males obviously looking upon my chunky 4" bootie heels then ever before.  Maybe it's circumstance going in location where the demographic is mostly male shoppers, auto store, hardware etc... Do see woman noticing also but are sometimes more subtle staring upon me when they get closer.

At times i feel i can wear anything and feel people are oblivious or upset ignoring my presence. Either way not obstructing my enjoyment what i'm wearing by condescending whispering comments, or tisk, huh noise sounds when rolling their eyes or giggles.

Just in the parking lot mall as i walked oblivious towards a couple walking in the opposite direction. Hearing the male commenting negatively (me having a bad look) to his woman about my outfit. The female just giggled with a laugh, maybe because he was annoyed of seeing me in skinny distressed jeans and chunky 3" heel booties.  Maybe female found her man caring what i was wearing suddenly funny, even though it shouldn't matter to him. 

Why does a stranger you never seen before or ever will in passing care what i'm wearing? Doesn't make sense to comment to his female friend about my outfit, who cares, Most certainly avoided looking at him or ever could describe in any detail what stereotypical male casual denim clothes he wore from a distance.

Don't know what to say when someone close proximity makes negative comment of dislike of my jeans or outfit. Does itch knowing someone hates your clothes but i'm not dressing for anyone but myself even though i go out in public displaying it openly. Does anyone have smart remark in that situation when alone?

Although easier when with someone accepting my outfit i can use them as a vehicle for others to overhear sounding off my displeasure to any snide negative comments.

My only reaction is giving an annoyed expression, or  or huff, loudly, rolling my eyes upon them. Yet i always expect negativity whenever i go out in public as many observe more specifically in open space such as a mall parking lot or workplace.

Feel i gotten all sorts of reactions from woman about my tight skinny jeans and mastered knowing almost every observation of me. Even if the same females seen me for long time give me sudden stare and angst expression directly focused upon my legs. 

Amuses me to no end when a woman wears some skin tight colourful leggings and attracts eyeballs upon her she believes it's always good thing (Feeling good about her body and people lusting after her). If a male wears similar leggings he may also get attention but many believe it to be negative reaction to the outfit rather then positive one  for the female wearer. 

At work seen this black woman wearing tight skinny painted on white latex/leather pants with hot pink patent five inch platform heel, attired with a matching pink spandex bra top, accessorized with very long open cream coloured linen coat hiding her backside but open upfront to see all her curves. 

The reactions from many males or woman was laughter how loud and provocative this female was dressed. She could hear the snickering, or giggles and stares upon the faces of many as she walked by. Tell me what her motivation to wear such hot vivid neon colours or handle the haters surrounding her? Thinking what she was wearing was over the top for sure thus everyones laughter except mine. Only thinking how she went on with her business knowing for sure she was looking beautiful and hot, sexy noticing the shocked reactions from her surroundings. Didn't even sense a quiver of doubt what she had on confident as anyone i've seen. 

b198c7006a2e1cae87140579052255b7.jpg

• Like 1

Don't know why some folks feel they have to comment, but one of these days, I'm gonna wear a pair of black skinny jeans and a pair of neon pink heels just like the ones in your picture - - - and go for a long walk.

Maybe during breast cancer awareness month.

1 hour ago, Heelster said:

Don't know why some folks feel they have to comment, but one of these days, I'm gonna wear a pair of black skinny jeans and a pair of neon pink heels just like the ones in your picture - - - and go for a long walk.

Suppose people who comment want to voice what they believe everyone is thinking. It's wrong and bad taste in style. 

Yet I try to wear clothing that excites me. I've been dabbling in the colour pink and various hues, tones as my workout gear. 

As you might guess people can't seem to accept a male dressed so brightly or characteristically feminine colours. Just wearing that neon pink, buttery light pink, hot pink makes people glaring, giggling upon my choice of tops. 

As for a walk in pink heels or leggings people will accept it eventually having no choice if you wear it often enough. That is when they are familiar with your sense of style. 

No need to wait until October just wear it when the desire strikes your feelings. 

Find it invigorating when i wear something no female seen a male ever dare to attire. 

Life would be to boring wearing typical clothing and shoes expected for a male. Colours and styles gives your mind a subconscious joy at least that's what I believe in. 

Whenever I have to conform to a stereotypical male attire like a business suit I feel bit upset and bitter wearing it. 

"""Whenever I have to conform to a stereotypical male attire like a business suit I feel bit upset and bitter wearing it."""

Oh hell no - - - I haven't worn a suit in ages, and unless it comes with a 6 digit salary, I have no intentions of ever wearing one. A tie is nothing more than a noose one puts around his own neck.

On April 3, 2016 at 1:38 AM, Heelster said:

I think that some are envious that we have the courage to actually be ourselves and wear what we like. As to any remarks on me wearing MY skinny jeans........"because I can"

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/27/2016 at 3:48 PM, pumpcat said:

I work in a male environment.  I'm the only woman there. People will not take me seriously if I dress too feminine. 

Would any of the guys get flack about publicly wearing heels and other clothes deemed female? Or would it matter. If more came out and wore them, then it would be no big deal. Years ago,enjoy were the heel wearers.  Then some idiot came along and said: they are too feminine, you can't wear them any more. Makes so sense, when the women wore flats. Wouldn't flats be more feminine? Clothes are just a social construct.

Clothes are totally a construct agreed. I don't dress super feminine for work or in general, but i dress feminine. I do agree that when more of wear heels, more of us will be able to do so without negative notice. I am doing my part nearly every day :)

On 4/3/2016 at 0:34 AM, MackyHeels said:

Suppose people who comment want to voice what they believe everyone is thinking. It's wrong and bad taste in style. 

Yet I try to wear clothing that excites me. I've been dabbling in the colour pink and various hues, tones as my workout gear. 

As you might guess people can't seem to accept a male dressed so brightly or characteristically feminine colours. Just wearing that neon pink, buttery light pink, hot pink makes people glaring, giggling upon my choice of tops. 

As for a walk in pink heels or leggings people will accept it eventually having no choice if you wear it often enough. That is when they are familiar with your sense of style. 

No need to wait until October just wear it when the desire strikes your feelings. 

Find it invigorating when i wear something no female seen a male ever dare to attire. 

Life would be to boring wearing typical clothing and shoes expected for a male. Colours and styles gives your mind a subconscious joy at least that's what I believe in. 

Whenever I have to conform to a stereotypical male attire like a business suit I feel bit upset and bitter wearing it. 

Destroy the binary i say. I dress to please myself not others. ( and occasionally my wife, but she is pretty easy going about what i wear). The giggles and negative noises you sometimes see from people i just let bounce off me. Their issues do not govern my life.

Just today in a Starbucks - i am wearing sandals with bright blue nail polish. I have skinny jeans on and a plan blue T-shirt. I notice this college age woman starting at me and i stare back and smile, she knows she is caught and smiles back. That kind of pleasant scrutiny is just fine.