High Heels N Arcade/video Games.

Hello Folks:

I know that this is very rare and obscure, but I like seeing high heels in various types of computer entertainment as well.  For example, Google search the game XENOPHAGE:  ALIEN BLOODSPORT; in it an Earth woman gets abducted by extraterrestrials (along with an Earth man) and has to fight several monsters from space - while wearing a high heels and a dress.  However, the main game that I am looking for is an medieval fantasy arcade game that featured several warriors - one of them who was a woman wearing high heels - fighting demons and monsters in a dungeon/castle.  The time frame for this game was during the mid 1980s to the late 1990s - does anyone know the title of this game and its maker?  What are some other games that feature female fighters in high heels?

Web_Jock        :confused:

:headphones:   :cowboy:     Come and visit our Youtube Channel now!    :cowboy:    :headphones:

The medieval theme is not very specific, there are a lot of games that fit that description, but dont know about the heels part.  Some of the games that show heels in a prominent way are bayonetta (a witch fighting angels with a very unique fashion sense), bloodrayne, dead or alive, saints row 3 & 4, sacred 2 (if you play with the angel).  And in metal gear rising rayden is a male cyborg that basically uses heels, with alleged practical purposes to his fighting style,

So far, thank you very much jdmonto and Kittyinboots for your help!  Of course, I have heard of DEAD OR ALIVE, METAL GEAR, SACRED, SAINT'S ROW, BLOODRAYNE, BAYONETTA, KILLER INSTINCT b4, but I never really those nice boots on any of the warrior characters.  I never even heard of ETERNAL CHAMPIONS before - I will be sure to sure to check it out.  The coin-operated arcade game that I am specifically referring to though came out somewhere between the mid-1980s and mid-1990s, and one of the warrior characters - who was the only female protagonist in this game - was a blonde chick who was wearing a pinkish outfit (or minidress) with pink high heeled pumps.   Yeah, all of these other answers are great; I will check them out again, but I still don't know the title or manufacturer of the arcade game that I originally asked about.  Still, thanks again though!  Do y'all have any other suggestions?  :confused:

:headphones:   :cowboy:     Come and visit our Youtube Channel now!    :cowboy:    :headphones:

medieval fantasy arcade game that featured several warriors - one of them who was a woman wearing high heels - fighting demons and monsters in a dungeon/castle.  The time frame for this game was during the mid 1980s to the late 1990s - does anyone know the title of this game and its maker?  

Golden Axe?

The Amazonian 'Tyris' wore red/pink boots in that game - not high heels though.

Always High-Heel Responsibly

My first thought was golden axe as well but, like you mention, there are no heels in that game, same as with barbarian 2.  Unfortunately the description is so generic it fits most arcades of the time, after a lot of search the closest i found was arabian fight, it looks pretty good, but no heels either.

Arabian_Fight_-_1991_-_Sega.jpg

• 1 month later...

Back then the artwork was really something, shame that in the game itself there´s are nothing like that.

Thanks for the reminder, i have to finish saints row 2, a really fun game with cool customization options.

Dead rising 2 also allows you to wear heels as a male avatar, but it really doesn´t have a lot of options.

Edited by jdmonto