Jurassic Park - High Heels Box Set!

euchrid

This was a fun watch and they put in visual graphics my vision for everyone to have their choice to wear high heels. Heels aren't that difficult to run in provided they aren't already maxing out the wearer limitations to maneuver at such height.

I liked the parody. I don't understand why all the furore over Claire's heels in the movie though, if she was portrayed as being hampered by them or as vulnerable then the screams of "misogyny!" may make sense, but she was pretty badass. The fact that she was able to do all the action stuff in heels was pretty impressive.

• 3 weeks later...

So high heels are misogyny now?  :confused:  When did that happen?

Sometimes I feel like I'm in the world of 1984. We already have the constant surveillance and lack of privacy, now we have the Powers that Be deciding what was once good is now bad and vice versa.

• 1 month later...

Having seen the movie now I can appreciate the humour a lot more. I saw an interview with the acteess who plays Claire and she said she trained for several weeks to master the heels she wore in the movie and did, indeed, do all the running and action stuff in them. She said she had never really been good at walking in heels before the movie began filming, let along rnning an obstacle course in them. She was so adept in those heels, you pretty well forgot she was wearing them.