My 015 Outings!

w6ish

Definitely celebrate W6, you are a great inspiration for all of us, and you deserve to have some fun.  We usually get Toronto layovers in December and January, and stay at one of the airport hotels.  But, will certainly try to let you know if a YYZ layover cums my way buddy!  Would be so cool to meet up with you and do some heeling together, even if it is just for a short stroll and couple of beers/coffee.

By those hot black boots buddy, you can do you initial outings wearing them under your jeans, I'm sure your confidence will ramp up quickly allowing you to display those killer shafts over your jeans.

Have fun on your 20th, thanks for all your inspiration!  D

thanks for you kind words pebblesf!  Toronto isn't far from where i live so maybe we can hook up sometime when you're at YYZ.  

and i am going to buy those black boots!  maybe a little 20th anniversary gift to myself!

but for today: even though i have no events planned, i might just get dressed up anyway and go out!  if so, i'll snap a few photos along the way.

• 4 weeks later...

the WILD xmas party!  i survived another one!  i'm just in the door and this boy needs to get cleaned up!

but i will be back with the many amusing details!  i swore to never go back to the xmas party after last year's mad capped events but the weather was unbelievably mild, beautiful, and i just could not resist.  and so i made a day of it!  and almost a night too.  let me know if you want all the details!

On 12/6/2015, 1:05:25, w6ish said:

the WILD xmas party!  i survived another one!  i'm just in the door and this boy needs to get cleaned up!

but i will be back with the many amusing details!  i swore to never go back to the xmas party after last year's mad capped events but the weather was unbelievably mild, beautiful, and i just could not resist.  and so i made a day of it!  and almost a night too.  let me know if you want all the details!

Of course we don't want to know, why would we.........................

Tell us!! darn it!!

okay so i at last have a few minutes to share some of the INSANE adventures.  to start with last Saturday was a glorious day of sunshine and mild climes.  up here in Canada in December you're usually dealing with snow.  but last Saturday was like a day at the park in late September.  fab.  i was hot to trot but like i said after the 014 Xmas party and its bizarre goings on i told myself that this year i was going to take a pass.  i would have too if the party hostess didn't email me asking why i wasn't going.  then she called!  well that does not happen often in my camp.  she called and begged and pleaded for me to please come to her party.  i said no amount of begging or pleading was going to work.  

but then!!!  she reminded me of how i begged and pleaded to please see her one evening not too long ago!  and she did!  she interrupted her dinner date to come and see me in the parking lot of a diner and she reminded me after that visit that if she called me in a time of need, i had better show up like she had that evening.  so i was cornered.  and so i went!

i dressed in my sickest skin tight skinny jeans that were a tell all, a black t shirt, black high cut leather jacket, and i wore my very sexy black Daelyn 6 inch heels from Jessica Simpson, with a doubled up pair of black nylons.  i love those Daelyn shoes even though i think they are a little bit on the big side and so now only wear them at night.  but they are very quiet on the street.  those rubber soles make for some very quiet night moves.  

i parked my car in the garage like last year as the situation on the street is unchanged.  and before i went to see the hostess, i stopped at that little club for a quick splash.  no sign of Tracy, the shoe horse i met in there last year!  in fact the place was almost empty!  so i walked in there, stood at the bar, had me a splash and enjoyed the amusing show going on in there.  

i walked all the way to the building where the party was and like i said, i drew zero attention with those super quiet shoes.  i kind of like that.  in my Sherberts or other shoes there would have been that distinctive sound.  none of that with my J/S Daelyns.  one lady passed me but she was so busy on her phone she didn't see me or my shoes!  so it was a fun and very casual walk which i enjoyed.  

i got to the party and i don't want to get into it here but it was in full service when i arrived.  there was only one other guy there an he was some cheap excuse for a man:  horse shoe hair do, unibrow, nose hairs, ear hairs and ridiculously dressed and a stupid looking pot belly.  same age as me but out to sea.  i think he was acting as life of the party until i walked in.  all those party goer gals were the same gals from last year and of course i hadn't seen any of them since the last party so you can imagine what a wild scene started happening and fast!  the poor boy was cut loose quickly and i could see he was none to happy about that!  the hostess took my jacket and sat on a small foot stool next to the couch and put her hands on my knees and asked me:  what took you so long?  

of course she looked me over starting with my shoes and i saw her eyes rove over me and when she got to that special package in those brutal jeans, i saw her reach her right hand up behind her head and scratch...    

oh boy...

here are the shoes i was wearing:

gallery_106_183_4135534.jpg

• Like 2

13 hours ago, w6ish said:

those rubber soles make for some very quiet night moves

And I'm sure that everyone noticed how quiet they were. :roll:

13 hours ago, w6ish said:

oh boy...

Sounds like you had a grand time and I echo Steve's comment, "Nice Sandals".

Thanks for sharing.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

thanks guys.  i have to add:  those shoes are Jessica Simpson Daelyn size 10 and although i've complained about them being maybe a half size too small, i still love the look of them on my feet.  but i won't wear them during day light, regular business hours as i've seen myself in a few pictures and the shoes do look super huge!  next to my Sherberts which are size 12, the Daelyns look like tanks!  and i have slim legs.  

but the Daelyns are just as comfortable as my Sherberts and i can wear them for extended periods, upward of the entire night!  and i do love the quality of the Daelyns with their thick leather vamps and ankle straps.  

large.19420988163_2f94b60974_z.jpg.b43a3

a fun pair of shoes.  too bad they didn't make these in white leather!

On December 13, 2015 at 6:55 PM, Steve63130 said:

Cool looking sandals from the top. Give us a view from the back at a lower angle so we can compare the heels.

Steve

hi there Steve, i'll snap a few photos of the two pairs of shoes side by side and you'll see how gigantic those Daelyns are next to my Sherberts.  

On December 14, 2015 at 7:10 PM, pebblesf said:

too bad you had such a lousy time at the party!

that xmas party was a bit more than what i was expecting!  

On December 14, 2015 at 10:41 PM, maninpumps said:

w6ish,

I really like your styles and taste in heels .  I checked out your gallery and was very impressed . Please keep posting . I wish " Jessica Simpson " would go to size 12 as well .

thanks for those kind words and thanks for looking at my gallery.  it has been a very wild and fun adventure over the past 20 years.  i only wish i'd take more pictures.  

• 2 weeks later...

i had some strange mixed emotions and feelings the other night, in the city, when i walked from visiting my friend, from her apartment, to my car, which was parked a long way from her place.  we had spent a few fun hours together and i was dressed in my usual high heel wear including my very sexy 6 inch heel Daelyn shoes by Jessica Simpson.  but today, as i was the past few days, left with strange feelings.  do i share those strange thoughts and feelings here?  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, w6ish said:

i had some strange mixed emotions and feelings the other night, in the city, when i walked from visiting my friend, from her apartment, to my car, which was parked a long way from her place.  we had spent a few fun hours together and i was dressed in my usual high heel wear including my very sexy 6 inch heel Daelyn shoes by Jessica Simpson.  but today, as i was the past few days, left with strange feelings.  do i share those strange thoughts and feelings here?  

I have noticed some less than positive emotions on your last few posts, and am hoping all is OK, seems so unlike you.  We are here for you, and encourage you to share anything that might be upsetting you buddy. 

"Unorthodox behavior" can lead to confusion when analyzing against "socially acceptable" behavior.  Dealing with wearing heels as man and seeking acceptance from others is a strong thought process.  There is always mixed ideas when you find someone that accepts and allows to you display your unorthodox practices in their presence. The question in ones's mind is whether they're accepting you because they really like you for yourself despite your love for heels and are willing to overlook the practice, or are they really playing with you, allowing/permitting you engage in your practices as a way of seeing just how far they can encourage you to go.

In all of your postings relating events occurring while attending gatherings dressed as you dress, including your favorite high heels, you are the only person that can truly assess other people's reactions.  Is their reaction to your appearance based on their enjoyment of having you in their midst because they actually enjoy you your dynamic personality or because you are part of the unusual entertainment.

Even more telling is the way you are treated when alone, together, one on one with one of your better "friends." While you've alluded to "having great times," you've never related details that would indicate any kind of relationship other than one based on your fetish personality.  Those of us that have closely followed your exploits over the past years realize their a great deal more to you than your love for platform high heels.

Perhaps you are beginning to question the "there is more to me to be enjoyed" aspect to your relationships?

Just a thought.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Sometimes i feel like animal in a zoo. I get observed in my exploits, if i like it or not, yet feel violated as someone demands my attention at there whim. Don't get me wrong i invoke certain behaviour attributes (desire) (lust) (jealousy) from woman to come to light, yet deny it when confronted because of how i appear. If that makes any sense, in other words i'm a tease fully aware what buttons to push or display. :wink:

Don't believe i can imagine what someone else might feel but at times we aren't happy with ourselves be it the appearance. Sometimes you can get tired of wearing the same thing although different essentially the same.

Sometimes i look myself in the mirror saying what the hell am i wearing or buying ultra skinny jeans. After awhile of attiring other clothes i can conclude my legging jeans do look good. Need time to reflect and a break from the normal activities we do to get perspective on things..

Time to play some Springsteen - Dancing in the dark

I get up in the evening
and I ain't got nothing to say
I come home in the morning
I go to bed feeling the same way
I ain't nothing but tired
Man I'm just tired and bored with myself
Hey there baby, I could use just a little help

You can't start a fire
You can't start a fire without a spark
This gun's for hire
even if we're just dancing in the dark

Message keeps getting clearer
radio's on and I'm moving 'round the place
I check my look in the mirror
I wanna change my clothes, my hair, my face
Man I ain't getting nowhere
I'm just living in a dump like this
There's something happening somewhere
baby I just know that there is

You can't start a fire
you can't start a fire without a spark
This gun's for hire
even if we're just dancing in the dark

You sit around getting older
there's a joke here somewhere and it's on me
I'll shake this world off my shoulders
come on baby this laugh's on me

Stay on the streets of this town
and they'll be carving you up alright
They say you gotta stay hungry
hey baby I'm just about starving tonight
I'm dying for some action
I'm sick of sitting 'round here trying to write this book
I need a love reaction
come on now baby gimme just one look

You can't start a fire sitting 'round crying over a broken heart
This gun's for hire
Even if we're just dancing in the dark
You can't start a fire worrying about your little world falling apart
This gun's for hire
Hey baby

In all of the many years that I have been "looking, dreaming, thinking, wishing, talking, worrying, buying, wearing" high heels, and having a close relationship with other men that do likewise,  I've never heard any one of them claim that their preoccupation with high heels DID NOT mess with their mind.

Have the gene, pay the price for our unorthodox tastes.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

13 hours ago, mwhh said:

In all of the many years that I have been "looking, dreaming, thinking, wishing, talking, worrying, buying, wearing" high heels, and having a close relationship with other men that do likewise,  I've never heard any one of them claim that their preoccupation with high heels DID NOT mess with their mind.

Have the gene, pay the price for our unorthodox tastes.

That is because of the expectations and preconceptions placed on men in today's society. Heels are not on the men's style menu.

1 hour ago, Heelster said:

That is because of the expectations and preconceptions placed on men in today's society. Heels are not on the men's style menu.

Precisely!  

1 hour ago, Steve63130 said:

Well, let's change that. Wishing isn't going to change it. Going out in public and being seen will. I'm doing my part and having fun. Are you?

Steve

There are times I can feel confident to do so - - Locally - - not so much. I find the conservative climate locally has increased to the point that I am concerned with the overall impacts to society on a much larger scale. Best to not be a target at the firing line.

1 hour ago, Heelster said:

Best to not be a target at the firing line.

Unless you can arrange things so it is a circular firing squad.  Fortunately the people in my area have a fairly liberal view when it comes to alternate fashions, even though politically they are very conservative.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

8 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

Unless you can arrange things so it is a circular firing squad.  Fortunately the people in my area have a fairly liberal view when it comes to alternate fashions, even though politically they are very conservative.

You are correct. I find my conservative folks to be a bit less progressive to put it mildly. A bit less informed in some ways. Don't get me wrong, they are good people, but from a sociological-political viewpoint, they prefer things to be simple. A guy wearing stilettos at the Rural King and Farm & Fleet just doesn't fit well,

Keep up the effort - It is becoming less and less of an issue for guys to wear what they want, including the feminine things. Here in Oregon in an unrelated trend, i remember hearing people say 10 yrs ago that business would always be the realm of the suit for males. Now you are very hard pressed to see suits in any business meeting, not kidding any. Maybe in a court of law, but i have been to banking meetings, international business events, product planning sessions, meetings with government agencies etc. Never see a suit anymore.

In the tech industries i work in the CEO and CFOs wear jeans to work every day.

When I was in grade school, several million years ago, there was a pamphlet flyer from the educational media of our school district that displayed a group of four or five guys in a band setting wearing what is called today ballerina styled flats. They each had on a black suit, white dress shirt & black tie ensemble, and no socks. So the black velvet flats were very apparent. I can't remember the extent to how much my other classmates reacted, because I really WANTED that to become the trend, but the matter was gone like water on a ducks back as far as they were concerned. I kept the article for the longest time, but as things have a way of being lost or filed with other things over the years, I can't say what happened to it. The world has changed over the years, especially the last thirty. Sexual orientations, alternative lifestyles, and movements revolting against social attitudes and practices, such as everyone's civil rights have caused people to reconsider their understanding of others. The idea of guys in high heels is not that far out there now. As more people are exposed to guys wearing heels, such sightings will become commonplace or even expected once the wearer is so diligent. What a person wears is not as big of a deal as it once was. A lot the restraint is being conjured in our own minds, because we think we'll be perceived as someone who is morally perverted and a fashion oddity. You know in your own mind, wearing high heels is a choice not a social degenerating act of principles. So how is it a perversion. As far as fashion is concerned, people are their own experts as to what they like. Some designer or market inventory can't get you to like their wares if your tastes for items are different than their products. A while back, WalMart sold disposable razors in yellow for men and pink for women. The yellow razors were in stock longer than the pinks. So when the yellows were finally gone, Walmart didn't restock them. The inventory was changed to sell only the socially considered feminine colored razors. We have the power to change the market to offering the type of high heels we want by purchasing and wearing them openly. That is how the fashion industry and society works. Yes there are still people that want women to only wear dresses instead of jeans and there will be those who won't care for the look of men wearing heels, but both looks are attained as the sightings became commonplace. When you need to be out and about, but you don't want to change out of your heels, it's your natural self trying to be the person you really want to be and the person you want other people to recognize. It's harder to maintain secrets when they are desires in need of the satisfaction to be open, because you have to make extra effort to hide and then you stress that your secret(s) will be revealed (as your inner self wants to have that freedom) 

• Like 1