My 015 Outings!

w6ish

after my wild weekend i spent the past few evenings quietly and alone.  i did enjoy a few late night drives through the country, stopping along the way to enjoy the night sounds and starry scenes.  i thought i was going to make it through the week on my own but the phone rang this evening and it was a gal pal of mine who wishes to see me!  it's 830 now so i'm going to get dressed in my sexy Bluenotes, not sure which ones i'll wear but which ever pair, they'll be fun and revealing!  it is a bit cooler this evening so instead of the vest with no shirt i'll likely wear a black t shirt underneath and maybe bring along that little Guess jean jacket just in case.  i hope to be out the door for 915.  

as for the photos from last weekend: most of them were a bit blurry and not worth sharing here.  i did get one fun video out of ii though!  too bad we can't share that one here!  

i'll let you know how it goes!

oh yes!!!  for shoes i'm going to wear my great big white 7.5 inch heels from Pierre Silber!

Yeah buddy, you are really amazing, can't wait to see you in those knee high boots! I'll bet you have no shortage of gal pals buddy, you have captured the best of both looks! Selfishly, I feel a little better about being self conscious when I read your comments about being a bit nervous.

Trust me stud, you have nothing to be nervous about, most guys can only secretly dream of looking so great.

pebblesf:  thank you for those kind words!  i am looking for a pair of knee high boots.  what i want though are knee highs on these heels and platforms:

those are my super sexy Cupid Boots, same heel and platform as my Sherbert sandals.  i've been wearing my Cupid boots for how long?  has it been 10 years?  i take very good care of them and they still look great.  but i would love to have a pair of these in the knee high version so i could wear them over my super skinny jeans.  i think that would look pretty awesome with the right black leather jacket.  any recommendations as to what length for the jacket?

i do have some exotic gal pals and we have many fun times together.  i know for certain it is a man in super high heels that seems to attract their attention.  but then a well kept body and the long hair plus my charming personality (ha ha) seems to help.  

i planned on writing this the other night but i didn't get home until 5 a.m.!  i got out the door at 9:30 and roared down to my gal pal's place which is a bit of a drive.  i had wiggled into my very showy bluenote jeans, a black t shirt and my black vest and strapped my white 7.5 inch heels on, from Pierre Silber.  those shoes are almost done!  i've worn them so much over the years that the vamps have stretched and the ankle straps are showing signs of serious wear.  wearing them in bare feet though is alright as the seriously worn footbed can get very warm and sweaty and my foot seems to stick in there keeping me secure.
i was not secure though when i arrived at my gal pal's place.   there was a mixed group of people out front on the steps smoking and carrying on and i definitely did not want to walk past them.  i could see they were drinking and this was not the crowd to go walking by while wearing my blaring white heels.  so i waited in my car.  i thought maybe they were just having a smoke and going back in but they were out there for ages and i sat in my car for 45 minutes waiting for them to clear out.  so you see i am nervous after all these years and i think its safe to say its pretty easy to spot trouble.  i never carry a cell phone so i wasn't able to get a hold of my gal pal, but when i finally knocked on her door she was glad to see me and let me in.
after fooling around in there we hit the open streets for a ride around the city and that was filled with amusements.  and she LOVES my great big white high heels.  i enjoyed seeing her staring at them.  we would drive a short ways until she saw something she wanted to take a look at, we would pull over, get out, look around, walk up and down the sidewalk, and then get back in the car and drive away to another location.  there are a lot of things to see in the good city of Toronto at that hour.  
an amusing adventure and a bit messy at one point: we came to a place where the Canada geese had taken over and the goose poop was everywhere on the sidewalk!  splat!  i think i stepped on about 50 piles of goose poop going through there.  
turns out it was quite warm and i didn't need my jacket, which was kind of fun.  my sexy bluenote jeans left nothing to the imagination which my gal pal enjoyed watching and it was exciting for me to be out walking around the city streets in what seems like a body suit!  
fun times! 

I can certainly identify with your desire to avoid confrontation. I have, without a doubt, walked a different way when I have encountered a group of people I've felt "funny" about walking past. Part of me wants to engage them, but I have yet to find a derisive person who wants to do anything but yell insults and run away. Perhaps this has to do with my booming voice, a voice which is a singing tenor, but which I can make much deeper on demand while speaking if necessary. I feel your pain. Glad you ultimately had a nice time.

i am on the road again this week so i'll snap a few photos along the way and share a few here.

of course there will be a few high heel adventures along the way and for those of you hiding:

i'm on my way out the hotel room door but before i go i wanted to snap a few pictures of these famed sling backs of mine with what i consider the right pant leg length for slings.

it took awhile to find a pair of bluenote jeans with right length but these i think are perfect.
i love my sling backs in black and of course i had to purchase a pair in white but i didn't bring the white ones along on this trip.
well i am ready to kick up my heels!  i'm out the hotel room door for the evening: wish me luck.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks guys!  i have a pair of white sling backs from Frederick's of Hollywood that i haven't worn in a few years but i think, with these new jeans, its time to take them out of the closet and get them back in the rotation.  also:  time to buy more pairs of these longer leg slim fit jeans!  i'll post a few pictures of my white sling backs with said jeans: very sexy 6 inch spike heel with a 2 inch platform.  

i'm off to the good city of Toronto tomorrow and my gal pal asked if we could meet in of all places: Yonge Dundas Square...

there is NO WAY i have the confidence to meet her there, at 7 p.m., wearing my super sexy show all skin tight jeans and my black 6 inch heels!!!  that square is one of the busiest places in all of that grand and big city!  

(i was hoping for a tasty diner on one of those little tree lined side streets away from the wild downtown...  )

i'll let you know how it goes.  i'm on the road in the a.m.

(not sure which 6 inch heels in black to wear either, i have several pairs and my fave pair are worn out!)

well i'm going, and i'm going as me, in those super showy jeans, the 6 inch heels, and all the fun, but my thing is this:  can we not meet in a quiet part of town?  can we not meet in a diner out of the way?  please see me in a dining room i have saved just for us, the two of us, in a place priced away and a room full of flowers?

my wild outfit and hers too, is not for dundas and yonge....  

she is so young!

had a very interesting day and night!  i decided to wear the black heels in my profile picture.  yesterday was very hot and last evening was warm and quite splendid on the streets.  she insisted we meet downtown so instead of me walking to the main square  (i just didn't have to guts to make that walk dressed as i was!) i drove in there and kept riding around, cruising!  of course my gal pal stands out in any crowd and as soon as she appeared, i saw her, pulled up, said hey good looking!  she smiled and jumped in and away we went to that diner where i had a table reserved!  no problem.  

we have one more day together so i hope to make the most of it!  more to come.

i made it home after the all night drive out of the city: what a trip!  one of the interesting things about the trip was this:  my gal pal is a petite and stunning young lady.  when i first met her, way back when, she was wearing flat sole black boots.  when i saw her on the street the other night waiting:  she was the complete image of sexiness as far as i was concerned.  she was wearing a pair of 6 inch or higher...  what are they called?  a sling back with no ankle strap, is the word:  slides?  made of wood, leather upper, 2 inch platform and the heel end of the shoe slapping her foot with every step, and made in Italy.  wow what a look.  i was captivated.  she said:  i have you to thank for giving me the courage to wear these.  

the next day i decided to put my heels away and stand back and watch the show:  we went out and spent the entire day on the streets looking at things. i watched as she walked down the streets: those 6 inch heels were an absolute show stopper.  men and women stopped and stared.  

i was staring the whole time.  gosh she was hot!

for dinner we went to a quiet Italian diner and she wore another pair of these Italian 6 inch heels only this time with an ankle strap very similar to my double buckle beauties.  hers though had black leather straps and vamps, and natural wood finish 2 inch platform and 6 plus inch heels.  holy smokes!

she asked why i wasn't wearing my heels and i said nothing can compete with that look of yours!  it was true.  that was the hottest of hot looks in my books.  but when it was time for me to leave she said please wear your heels when we say good bye!  i brought my white ones along but never wore them and she insisted i at least wear them to the car as she walked me out.  what a sweetie.  

still though...  a man in high heels is absolutely nothing compared to a hot young lady with a sexy figure and super high heels!  whew!  what a show! 

Disappointing w6ish sounds like a major opportunity to really rock those heels it's a powerful image when we wear heels around women who dress well with nice heels goes from look at that guy in heels to look at that girl and the guy she's with maybe it's his shoes that get him the girls at least that's what I think!

stealhers:  i had to let the young lady take the spot light!  but the truth is it was my shoes, my white 7 inch heels that caught her attention in the first place, way back when we first crossed paths at a party.  so your thinking is correct!

i'm on the road again today, back to the city for another adventure.  definitely taking my 6 inch heel Cupid boots along for the trip and maybe a few pairs of those black sandals of mine.  i'll be sure to get some pictures along the way.

well as it turned out i made the trip with my number one gal pal and she wore her brand new Jessica Simpson brand Daelyn 6 inch heels: all the time!  whew!  fun shoes on a sexy lady:  what a show!  a guy can't compete with that so i just left my Cupid boots and other heels in their travel bags and went flat footed the entire way!  Super Hot! 

• 2 weeks later...

with Halloween not far away i am ready to place my order for a pair of Pleaser Taboo 2021 boots in black!  knee highs to go over those super tight jeans i'm going to wear to the party!  i will be sure to get some pictures of this!

of course now the said boots are "out of stock".  i suppose i could wear a pair of black 7.5 inch heels with an open toe but Halloween up here can be a bit on the cool side.

Well, I have to admit, I feel a little better about my self consciousness knowing a cool guy like yourself feels uneasy at times when out and about in heels.  I agree it is unwise to expose yourself to a bunch of guys who are drinking, bound to be very uncomfortable and perhaps dangerous.  We just have to remember that many of the jeers/insults are just hiding insecurity, jealousy, and "threatened masculinity".  I truly believe most guys have a thing for heels, and secretly dream of wearing them.  The guys that hurl the loudest insults, are secretly the most envious. 

It was very nice of you not to want to steal your gal pal's thunder by wearing heels as well.  But, it sounds like she really likes the way you look in heels, so definitely wear yours the next time out publicly.  Being with a nice looking woman while you are in heels should help give you more confidence.  After all, no matter what insults might be hurled, you are the guy with the great looking woman!  So, you sure must be doing something right.  I know I always feel more confident when out and about with another guy(s) in boots, confidence in numbers I guess. 

Thanks for keeping us up to date on your outings, it would be so cool to meet up with you in Toronto sometime!

Did you try shoefreaks.ca? They are a Canadian company with great prices on such boots an shoes. They carry mostly pleaser shoes and I have had good luck with them so far. They may even have a sale listed. Good luck!

pebblesf:  i agree-most guys do have a thing for high heels.  i know a lot of men stop and stare at me and a lot of them use their phones to take pictures of me, but more women stop and stare and i have to admit i enjoy that.  sometimes though i don't know if they are staring at my sexy shoes and skin tight jeans or the sexy gal i keep company with.  i like to make way for the lady: so if she wears 6 inch heels, i like to stand back and watch.  that goes for my sexy number one or my young gal pal with the super expensive italian heels.  

i will admit too, wearing heels in the company of a few sexy ladies is a lot easier than wearing them solo!  i always get the butterflies when i go out wearing my heels but it does take the edge off a bit when a glamorous lady is near by!  indeed: confidence in numbers!

maybe we can meet up in the good city of Toronto sometime.  it would be fun i'm sure.  i'd dress up!

bnchmrk:  i did take a look at shoe freaks and they might be able to help me out.  never heard of them until you mentioned.

it definitely is boot wearing season here in Ontario!  but i think i can squeak a few more outings out of my sexy Daelyns and Danys if i can just make up my mind which ones i want to wear!

• 2 weeks later...

long story short:  the Pleaser brand taboo boots, 2021 in matte black, in size 12: are no where to be found!  so i'm going to wear either my white 7.5 inch spike heels (which folks have seen a lot of over the years) or i might dust off a pair of black 7.5 inch heels i purchased years ago and give those a go.  of course if i'm feeling like being discreet about it the black ones are the way to go but if i want to stand out, it has to be the white ones.  at least i have the shoes figured out!  now to figure out the rest of the costume.  still: i am bummed about missing out on the taboo 2021's as i know i would have fun with those.

hi Steve,

i know this sounds like a B/S story but the truth is:  i'm not sure if i have the guts to wear those shiny and very flashy boots over my skinny jeans!  i can see those matte black boots over my jeans but those flashy black patent boots...  i don't know...

also:  if i were to get those black patent boots:  what style jacket or coat would i wear?  any suggestions would be appreciated!

i know this sounds like a B/S story but the truth is:  i'm not sure if i have the guts to wear those shiny and very flashy boots over my skinny jeans!  i can see those matte black boots over my jeans but those flashy black patent boots...  i don't know...

Yep with what you normally wear  it's B/S.  If you're going to wear boots like this: 71cBv2QTgGL._UY500_.jpg

you want them to be noticed!  Matte black would attempt to them blend in which ain't gonna happen.

For a jacket, something dark (black leather, denim,...) to not compete with the boots.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Oh, c'mon, W6! You wear platform sandals in white with 7 inch stiletto heels and dark tights and skin tight jeans and you're afraid of being noticed? Gimme a break! You are screaming to be noticed. Go with the black patent boots. A black leather jacket will be fine. Or a poncho like Androgenius wears. Or something with some dark color would work and not compete with the boots, as TBG suggested.

But I caution you on safety. Those boots have a high platform that means your center of gravity is much higher than you're used to. A small pebble or cobblestone could topple you and you'll fall farther and faster than you can imagine. If you don't break your skull, you'll surely break your wrists and knee caps! Those plats are just downright dangerous. My advice is to find something with a lower platform. Go to the Fluevog store in Toronto and check out their stuff. It's funky but better made, classier instead of tarty, and maybe more fun and safer.

Steve

hi Steve,  i know my style at present is a bit outrageous.  my white 7 inch heels and black tights do attract a lot of attention.  as does my show all skin tight jeans.  and worn with a high cut black leather jacket, yes, being noticed goes without saying.  but for some reason wearing black patent knee high boots with 7 inch heels, over my jeans...  hmmm.  i don't know why i'm having troubles seeing that outfit.  

i don't worry about the heel or platform height though as i have a lot of experience in heels that high.  heels that high are dangerous!  the view up there is beautiful.  

but yes...  it is a B/S thing going on, why i tell myself i can't go out in that outfit.  especially with my many years of mad capped adventures.  

as for a jacket: i'm thinking that high cut black leather jacket done up tight.  it might look good with my super skin tight light blue jeans, and the knee highs (i guess in black patent!!!) as shown in Thighbootguy's post.  and of course my long black hair hanging loose out back.  how does that sound?

(night wear only!)

• 2 weeks later...

tomorrow is my 20th anniversary!  it was 20 years ago tomorrow that my first pair of heels, white 6 inch spike heels with a 2 inch platform, arrived from Frederick's of Hollywood! that is a day i will never forget: i was so happy my white high heels arrived as ordered and that they fit perfectly, like they were made just for me!!!  maybe i should do something tomorrow to celebrate that wonderful day 20 years ago!  what do you think?