I Hate Days Like This

I was going into work late today so I thought I would wear something lower and something I have been wanting to wear since I have a hard time not wearing the highest heel possible.

Well that changed when it cooled off today. Thought I might get in one last wearing of a boot that is too hot for summer. Now the problem. Which one to wear. I had 3 pairs out. The first pair I put on actually started to get a bit hot so off they came. Next pair was a grey pair. I ruined them with some liquid shoe stretch so they nixed. I went on ahead and covered them in shoe stretch to make the shoe "one big stain". They may still turn out to be my work on the house boots. 3rd pair was just like the Grey ones but a brown or tan "work boot". Turns out these I could wear in the summer so I really did not wear a winner only shoe.

But don't you just hate those days when you can't decided because you feel like you might be missing out on wearing something better.

Yup, some days it is difficult decision. Then commitment comes, just pick one, then a double guess, then a second double guess.

Finally the arms in the air these ones!........then it is all good.

Wow, from my observations many women do that with a wardrobe decision some may do that everyday.........

wow, the big term is FOMO......fear of missing out..

O, decisions, decisions,decisions... I'm fairly sure this is why JeffB doesn't have early morning jaunts,  The morning is spent with decisions on what goes with what and finally what shoes/boots will look best. This is an art I am just starting to appreciate.  Unfortunately I'm still at the, "oops I forgot to..." and/or " in this weather I should have (not) worn this today" stage of planning what I'll wear.  Much of the time my decision is made by what boots/shoes I wore yesterday or what boots I have in the car.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

This happens to me all the time. My work absolutely dictates whats shoes I wear (and even then I still have the highest heels on the jobsite--always), so I try to walk in heels every evening when it's not pouring down rain. However, my work schedule has been so grueling as of late that an extra 10 minutes of deciding which shoes to wear often results in me not going out for a walk at all. Not good. I should just throw on any pair and go. It's really my only exercise these days, and I'm slowly but surely getting fatter.

Before I started wearing heels out everyday thus was a big problem when it came to a day when I could wear heels for a day.

Now I try to have the attitude of just put something on and wear it all day as opposed to wearing something for a few hours then changing.

This has helped get over the in decisiveness...somewhat.

I still have a hard time wearing a low(er) heel to work but now it is rare that I am thinking I wish I had worn something else.

I don't think woman have this same problem for the same reason. I/we feel this way because we can't just put on anything and go out in public.

I did wear what I had initially planed on wearing Friday today. That make sense?

The right heel has a funny sound to it and it drives me nuts. These also sound more like woman's shoes so I am more self conscious of them. I was hoping these might be my summer shoe since I don't wear any socks or hose with them and they would be cooler. I have a brown pair like them but even though they use to fit now the fit is not so good.

Here they are. This is low for what I wear to work except one other shoe that is a little lower.

And what I wore friday

post-2198-0-79802800-1432645417_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-62728600-1432645442_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-42720000-1432645781_thumb.jp

Yes, I rather like the toe box as well.  Funny, a number of years ago, I would not have given a shoe like that, in a loafer style, a second look.  But once I decided that I would occasionally wear heels in public, shoes like that became quite interesting to me.  Now I like them not only for myself but also on the ladies.  

Same here. It seemed like when the fad of what we called the trainer heel wore out we started to like them. In fact we were cleaning the closet this weekend and she was trying on old shoes. She put her trainers on and said I really like these. She has s not worn them in several years now.

I should have taken pics of all her shoes.