My Shoes Center Apart

I don't wear these very much but I did wear them to work Sunday morning. I had to go in at 430. No one was there and I left about an hour later. Then walking back into the house they came apart.

They are pretty old Fredericks heels which BTW my wife has a pair. I can't figure out if it's better to wear shoes or store them as far them falling apart. I have had some that they like "dry" up and either the insides turn to powder or them he outside starts to flake off.

I took a pic at work too.

post-2198-0-91486200-1431958181_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-01583400-1431958291_thumb.jp

Bummer Heels2U, I have shoes fall apart after not wearing too, I think wearing shoes keeps them flexible and supple and if not they can slowly degenerate just as a house that is not lived in does. Even if I do not wear a pair outside for quite awhile I'll wear em the house just work them a bit. My longest owned boots I purchased in late 70's as my first pair of knee boots, I still put them on every once in while just to work them. Also to reminisce at bit too. However a couple of years ago I had a pair of Jeffrey Campbell boots fall apart after 3 wearings, that was a different issue as they were not made very well and not worth buying. Those were returned and I got another pair of shoes in return. Like everything if it is used it works better.

Was wondering about the title.  Gotta love spell checkers.  I hate it when my shoes center apart….

Reminds me of a joke….

A guy sends a text to his next-door neighbor:

"Bob, I'm sorry. I've been riddled with guilt and I have to confess:  I have been helping myself to your wife when you're not around, probably more than you.  I know it's no excuse but I don't get it at home.  I can't live with the guilt any longer.  I hope you'll accept my sincerest apology.  It won't happen again."

Feeling outraged and betrayed, Bob grabs his gun, goes into the bedroom, and without a word, shoots his wife. 

Moments later the guy gets a second text:  "Really should use spell check! That should be "wifi"."  

Ha, Ha….  Take care all…  sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

A friend on mine voice texted another friend, (when you choose text, and talk into your phone), then sent it without proof reading it first. I don't know for sure what he ment to say, but the text said doing something sexual about sheep.

Someday somebody will invent a computer that does what you MEAN instead of what you tell it to do. That person will make a lot of money!

In the meantime, I suggest that everybodi prrofread bettter.

Steve