Mall Trip Out

Bigfoot15

Well I finally got the nerve to make my second trip out in heels. It was quite an experience. I traveled to a mall in a very large city about an hour from my house. Wasn't to sure about driving in heels for such a long distance so I changed when I got to the mall. Parked in the parking garage, put my Electra-2020 boots, that I had bought about a week ago, with my favorite jeans. I took a deep breath and headed in. Went in several stores and ate lunch at the food court and not to eventful. One women about my age did seem to notice my heels but just smiled and I think she nodded at me. i would like to think it was a nod of approval. All in all spent about 4 hours there. After what was a very enjoyable day I headed to the car. Feeling pretty good about my heeling i decided to drive home in my boots.

• Like 1

Not trying to offend anyone (each to his own ofcouse!) but with boots like those I think over is a better look with most outfits anyway. :smile: They would work over with a more goth-ish/fetish look in my opinion. So good call imho! :smile:

They were over my boot. didn't quite have the nerve to tuck them into my boots. But the platform and heel were showing, especially while I was sitting.

It takes a little time to get used to seeing yourself wearing boots but they are good looking boots (if you didn't think so you wouldn't have bought them) and it seems like a shame to hide them. 

I suggest the next time you go back to the mall, go ahead and wear them under your jeans until you have lunch then zip them down, wrap your jean legs around legs and zip them back up.  On the assumption the boots are black, you might wear black or dark jeans/slacks so there will be less contrast between the boots and jeans. 

The first couple of steps will probably be worse than getting out of the car, but they are steps you will never forget!

Before you do this, wear them over your pant leg at home and make sure you like the look.  If you don't like it, ignore this post and don't wear them out.  But if, as I suspect, you will like the look... go for it.  It is more fun and exciting than I can possibly put into words.

Enjoy your boots.

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Great job on your outing to the mall. I still remember the first time I tucked my jeans in the boots, took all of three minutes until the first comment from the girls I work with......."wow I love your boots"

Bigfoot, Nice story, good for you. The only way to get used to being out in heels is to get out - in heels. The wife and I just got back from a few days in Vegas and all I wore the entire time were heeled sandals. Shopping, gambling, dining, shows (FYI, saw Weird Al - he was great!!!!), and just walking around - all in heels, had a great time. A few folks noticed but no comments or negatives, as is usually the experience for me.

So, keep it up, get out in your heels and have fun!!! Take care, sf....

• Like 1

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"