Any Heelers In The St Louis Area

Heelster

Since it appears there is nobody in the St Louis area, I'll just have to go to dinner in heels all by myself - - - 

I'll see what happens and report back on the "Heelster out and about" topic.

Heelster,

Inquisitor is in the St. Louis area. PM him and see if you can hook up with him.

I used to live there (zip code 63130) back in the 60s and still have family there. We might be going back for a reunion in mid-June if you're back there then. Or we could meet in Ohio! LOL

Steve

Heelster,

Inquisitor is in the St. Louis area. PM him and see if you can hook up with him.

I used to live there (zip code 63130) back in the 60s and still have family there. We might be going back for a reunion in mid-June if you're back there then. Or we could meet in Ohio! LOL

Steve

I will catch up with you one of these days - - - 

Been an somewhat interesting day though. Wore my Nine West wedges for the drive over, and went to dinner at Cracker Barrel in my Nine West boots. Can't say if anyone noticed - I didn't, and neither of these are short heels although I am wearing a pair of flared jeans.

I'm going to try and get pictures with an Android Tablet this week.

My first week in the St Louis  area wearing heels was pretty uneventful. I have another week or two coming up in June.

May get daring and try skinny jeans and wedge sandals this time - - - this could prove interesting.

Give it a try, I wear heeled sandals with long pants all the time, never been a problem.  Plus, it is fun….   Take care, sf 

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

• 3 weeks later...