Why Did I Buy These

These shoes are so boring and blah. They make me think of something an old bum on the street would wear.

I know. They were one of my favorite brands.

VINCE CAMUTO. They were originally $150 but I got them for $60. I also needed something new and perhaps a little lower. I guess 40 pairs of "work shoes" just wasn't enough.

It's getting warm now so I have to start pulling out summer heels that won't be too hot. I was thinking these would be summer wear. I guess most of you categorize your shoes by what pants or shirt go with them.

For me it's do I have to wear panty hose, thin socks or thick socks or trouser socks.

I only I have a few pair that will be subjected to no socks. It gets really hot here and I tend to sweat a lot so a hot shoe can make things worse.

I have these and one other new pair to add to my summer line up.

These are really plain. I am not sure what a woman would wear these with that would make them look better. Although on a woman with a smaller size would be a big start. Heels always look better in a smaller size......and on a woman.

I did try these on multiple times in the store. Guess once I saw the price I just spur of the moment bought them.

post-2198-0-09328900-1428496859_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-44224700-1428496878_thumb.jp

Nice set of booties except can't see the top. What is the circumference at the top? Leather is great for any weather rain except I buy way to many suede ones, not being to wear them in poor weather.

They are very short. A true ankle boot.

good heel height though. Not so low I wish I had something higher but not so hi as to bother my ankle.

I opted for an older pair today. It may take a while to feel the love for those.

Maybe I will like them better once they have that we'll worn look to them.

As others have said, I like them as well.  I own a several pairs of boots that look similar.  So, if you really aren't sure why you bought them, and if they are size 10, I'll take them off your hands (or feet in this case). :)

Size 9.

They may be my summer shoe. Low cut and hopefully won't be too hot.

Hopefully I will like them better once they look worn.

Well I haven't worn them since the last time I wore them. Yea that was on purpose.

Got them on today. Perhaps a better pic.

I am actually surprised at the heel height.

It's a really great height. 4 inches. Although they don't feel like some of my other 4in heels.

post-2198-0-73005700-1429534953_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-60758200-1429534974_thumb.jp

• 3 weeks later...