Office Heels - How High Do You Dare Wear?

SexyToesToo

Hello SexyToesToo, (thanks for the friend request btw)

5 inches with no platform is about the limit for me , on the rare occasions I wear heels with a platform I can go a little higher :-)

Louise x

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I always wear heels to work (at least 5").

People can hear me coming from miles away :)

I enjoy the extra height given that I am 5'10" - I enjoy having the guys look up to me.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

My everyday office attire would include a 4 or 4.5" heel. The odd day a classic 5" heel but nothing too thin as my overall office is fairly conservative.   I am just a shade over 5.6" so this still leaves me at an eye to eye level with most of my male colleagues and clients. 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My usual heel is 4" and sometimes 5. I recently purchased my first platforms and love them.  I am able to wear only one shoe and use crutches full time.

Contrary to what most people think I do very well on crutches and a heel, very smooth and graceful.

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/19/2015 at 12:34 PM, Roxanne said:

I always wear heels to work (at least 5").

People can hear me coming from miles away :)

I enjoy the extra height given that I am 5'10" - I enjoy having the guys look up to me.

Well said girlfriend :)

• Like 1

Boot me up, Boot me down

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

My husband makes me where 6 inch to the office daily.  (No platform) I work 3 days a week in the office and 2 from home so on the home days it is ballet boots or even higher with platform.  If the shoes arnt patent leather or something else that screams sexy, very high heals can still be work appropriate.

Edited by Charlotte
  • Like 3

• 8 months later...

Depending on the day and mood, anything from flats to 7" heel with a platform...

If I know I'm going to be alone for the day - small office, ha - in addition to some too-high-to-walk heels I sometimes wear full latex and then pretend I get work done instead of... you get the picture.

• Like 3

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As much as I love exotic heels, they're a no-go i the office. The professional business woman will stick with 2" to 3" heels, 4"absolute max, no platform, closed toe, no bright colors. On occasion, peep--toes may be okay. Regardless of choice, they must be comfortable enough to wear all day, and walk in them all day, without having to kick them off, or slip into flats (tacky!).

heike11.jpg

Edited by Heike
Forgot one point
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with Heike, I wear 3-4” heels to the office every day, never platforms and mostly black...lol! For me they are comfortable all day and  my fav brands are nine west and guess which seem to work well with my feet.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...