The Nicest Guy Legs Photo Competition

Amanda

Any good politician, or MP should know that carving something in stone isn't likely to work as planned.

Amanda hasn't closed the competition yet, so there is still a chance I can get an offering entered.

Oh no it's not closed yet and there are some super recent entries I noticed, including this one :-) :

only have pics with boots on

I'm only going to post a pic when I'm sure I wont win.

Those are super hideous. Good idea :cheeky:

In the winter i wear thick tights or leggings under my trousers to keep me warm while im riding my bike.  they are much cheaper than proper layered thermals

I'll throw a pic of my legs in just for s/g.  It's not like I really have a snowballs chance anyway, we are all here to have fun.  

Have a great day and keep on heeling  :)

post-26511-0-63450200-1434230334_thumb.j

hi everybody , seems the guys have some great legs for sure , what i'm also enjoying is the guys wearing stockings & skirts

which is what you must do if you are going to show off your legs

I'm not going to put an entry in although i've been told on many occasions i have great legs by gorgeous women

cheers every :clap:  :clap: one from  Melbourne australia

Oh go on then Miss Amanda I'll bite, although I'm sure I'll live to regret this!

DSC020DSC02039.JPG DSC02009 - Copy.JPG [url=http://hhplace.org/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=22444]DSC02012 - Copy (2).JPG

Are we allowed to show a 'bit more leg' or perhaps this would be considered unsuitable here. :cheeky:

Wow

Great legs beautiful stance

Here is my entry

image.jpg

image.jpg

Ouch

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Good choice Amanda but most of us forgot about this post been so long why did you wait so long. .

I just thought that 9 months might be long enough for everyone to submit their entry.

Don't worry you'll have a chance to enter again next year :-)

• Like 1

Whooh!...:shocked:...That's come as a bit of a shock, but a very pleasant one. Thank you Miss Amanda.

Only entered for a bit of a laugh, and I know it's only a bit of fun, but have to admit still feel quite honoured, how sad is that.:happy:

Really enjoyed the thread, and all the great pictures, thanks to everyone for taking part.

I'm off to speak to my agent now.....

• Like 1