Train Ride In Heels

xraynt8

Hey,

i guess it was my first proper puplic appearance in heels yesterday. =)

I was on my way back home from my grilfriends place and i decided to wear my booties out the first time.

At first i was really excited and a bit shaky but then i build up confidence.

I had to walk from the house to the bus stop down a hill that was quite a challenge for me since i never really was outside with my heels ;)

but luckily it was a quite evening and really no one was outside to see me stumbling the first steps.

As i got to the subway station there where more people which resulted in more excitement but nothing ordinary no comments no strange looks.

I guess nobody really gives that much attention to someones shoes :D

Then the same thing at the central station, way more people around same result. On the platform i had to wait a bit for the train to arrive.One woman gave me a big smile as i sat down next to her

but nothing more.

All in all it was a great expirience for me and i really loved the feeling wearing high heels in public. =)

I will definitly do it again next time i visit my GF by train.

- xraynt8

oh and i was wearing this:

post-15057-0-72515800-1424107938_thumb.jpost-15057-0-94035000-1424107950_thumb.j

Great shoes!   As for stumbling first steps, it has been often posted, practice, practice, practice. And as much as we want them to, people really don't pay much attention to your shoes.

What did your GF think?

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Great shoes!   As for stumbling first steps, it has been often posted, practice, practice, practice. And as much as we want them to, people really don't pay much attention to your shoes.

What did your GF think?

Actually my GF is totaly fine with me wearing heels. she's a bit jealous of me that i can walk so well on heels ;)

Nice heels, xraynt8! Glad your outing was a good one. Each time you'll go heeling in public , it will be easier and easier. Pretty soon you will wonder what the fuss was all about and why you didn't do it sooner! There's nothing to be afraid of.

Good luck!

Steve

Actually my GF is totaly fine with me wearing heels. she's a bit jealous of me that i can walk so well on heels ;)

Wow.  Two hits with one swing... great boots and great GF.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice. soft soles make it very easy to move around without drawing too much attention for the first outings and eases ones mind so you can concentrate more normally.

Well done and good heeling

Al