Show Us Your Favorite Heels !

MrPump

6 hours ago, ice19023 said:

my favorite outdoor heels the last couple month .... 5inch ankle booties from pleaser , great with a metall tip, and pretty loud also :cheeky:

Very nice, ice. 

Same with me at the moment. My recently purchased ankle boots are just great for this time of year in the UK. Also as loud as loud can be! :fine:

image.thumb.jpeg.4dc6364f6cae57f5fd4da70image.thumb.jpeg.65a64d64d088a9c72050f45

• Like 6

Great look with the jeans over the booties and not bad with the jeans tucked in.  I think I like the jeans over the booties better though.  Get a pair if knee high (or higher) for the jeans under the boots look.  Your knee (not being bent) looks like you are comfortable walking in them. You do make them look good, and they make you look pretty good too.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Hey guys thanks for all your comments,  much appreciated. Agree look much better with jeans over, just tucked them in to show all of booties in pic.

TBG........Thanks, feel fairly confident walking in heels of this height, although can't hope to compete with the girls! Also ordered some knee lengths in same style two months ago, hopefully arriving any day soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2016 at 11:01 AM, aristoc said:

Very nice, ice. 

Same with me at the moment. My recently purchased ankle boots are just great for this time of year in the UK. Also as loud as loud can be! :fine:

image.jpegimage.jpeg

There perfect. 

These pictures are very bad influence for me. Tempted to out-do you and buy some designer 4.5" heels myself pictured below.  

Doubt i could walk in them but taupe suede coloured wouldn't go with anything like soft leather black one like yourself...? Decisions Decisions...:confused:

giusz4016412415_q1_1-0._QL90_UX336_.jpg

Giuseppe-Zanotti-Fall-2013-Collection-Bootie9.jpg

Giuseppe-Zanotti-Fall-2013-Collection-Bootie10.jpg

main.original.640x0c (1).jpg

Hey MackyHeels,

Thanks for comments, those Giuseppe Zanotti booties look great. If you fancy the suede taupe one's go for it.

Although not the same I have some 'purple people eater' oxfords and have managed to team them with dark blue jeggings...not exactly subtle but a real hoot to wear if you're in the right mood.:fine:

image.jpeg

• Like 2

On 4/5/2016 at 4:13 PM, aristoc said:

Hey MackyHeels,

Thanks for comments, those Giuseppe Zanotti booties look great. If you fancy the suede taupe one's go for it.

Although not the same I have some 'purple people eater' oxfords and have managed to team them with dark blue jeggings...not exactly subtle but a real hoot to wear if you're in the right mood.:fine:

Those are fantastic  I wish I could get a pair!!!!

On 4/5/2016 at 4:13 PM, aristoc said:

Hey MackyHeels,

Thanks for the encouragement to buy the GZ bootie 5" heels. Just want to be more practical being able to wear a pair of heels without hesitation or special occasions. 

Having a problem wearing my Rag & bone harrow suede booties in the rain because of staining. They are only worn on dry and sunny days. When the heart wants to wear some heel booties most of i own are flat heel styles for those bad weather days.  

So i'm thinking to stay away from suede booties and buy some soft leather ones that can be worn casually without to much pain for the feet. Best to buy some Rag and Bone Harrow in soft leather in black which can be worn inclimate  weather.

Own some black suede waxed wishbones in 3" block heel very comfortable but the appearance isn't what i'm looking for.  Maybe i'm bit ashamed wearing a regular pedestrian 3" block bootie without anyone really desiring them.  Seeing way to many woman in block chunky heels as casual day out which is what i do, just like Jenner's picture below.

Seeing and feeling the vibe i get from wearing my suede tan Harrow booties with super skinny jeans i know the style and envy i come across from shocked woman weather permitting. Now i just want that with a go to bootie in rainy days....

As far as your purple shooties and navy leggings matchup isn't all that bad. Try what i wear to the gym iris flower crops with royal blue nike free runs and hot pink shirt talking about in the mood, you can imagine the reactions..

RAGB-WZ51_V1.jpg

16e430af304f13944380206ecc136085.jpg

Kendall-Jenner-Citizens-of-Humanity-Rocket-High-Rise-Decibel-1-682x1024.jpg

Thanks guys,,,,, I thought it was a good out outfit for Sunday. Had a great day, great outing, great conversations. Not 1 bad comment or question and most didn't even notice.  Not my usual boots and mini,mini skirt!!!!:giggle:

3 hours ago, CAT said:

Thanks guys,,,,, I thought it was a good out outfit for Sunday. Had a great day, great outing, great conversations. Not 1 bad comment or question and most didn't even notice.  Not my usual boots and mini,mini skirt!!!!:giggle:

Hard to believe "most didn't even notice".... Come on really? :confused:

What does that say about you, isn't your outfit worthy of a discussion or comment?:cool:

Unless you frequent the exact same location and same people seeing you in similar heels, skirt before and nobody in between your trips it's hard for me to believe. Did i miss the world stopped spinning like Keanu Reeves in the ending of the movie The Devil's Advocate.:contemplating:

I can relate when people see me often enough in unique outfits at certain frequented locals, they tend to expect it from me. Such as the gym or local grocery store, i was wearing a french block 4" heel and the cute receptionist in her high pitched voice said shyly she loved my jeans.

It took me for odd and confused turn, felt slighted that my bootie heels weren't recognized. After i was leaving she smiled upon me talking to another female receptionist which had to notice my heels before and tight jeans. While the unresponsive receptionist finds my tight jeans upsetting looking away purposely from my direction when i leave or make giggling remarks about my outfit to others who will listen. 

Just can't imagine wearing your outfit going to my gym and feel people don't notice. The female manager early this week stared oddly (could be considered disgusted) upon my True Religion distressed flare bootcut medium wash jeans as i made my way to change room. Suppose she found my jeans looked feminine and not something appropriate for a male to wear. So if i dare just wearing platform heel pumps which i seen the manager wear time to time, looked so sexy on her. Sort of know what she would think or react towards me... Suppose she didn't catch me in my booties yet... 

Although do understand some people don't stare minding their business. At times at my gym as i'm dolled up in female coloured tights, shoes tops people assume i'm just a girl working out so no big deal thinking what's so different about that. Only when someone looks closer they notice i'm a dude and their true reaction, distancing themselves from me.   Even heard comments from some guy expressing he once made a mistake think he (me) was a chick, to the giggle of his gym buddy.

So i can accept people mistaken your attire from the back in the store walking along staring upon the greeting cards passing along, upon your legs and heels thinking your just a lady...

kelly-nash-rays-3.jpg

iz4g53-l-610x610-pants-neon+chevron+leggings-tank-shoes-workout+leggings-workout-workout+gym+leggins-workout+shoes-workout-nike-nike+running+shoes-yoga+pants-yoga-yoga-leggings-yogalegging-fluoresc.jpg

9c4ff5110d908c5dac67098f3668f809.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks JeffB and aristoc !!! Thought it was good but not that that hot.  Everyone has liked it a lot!!

MackyHeels

"Hard to believe "most didn't even notice".... Come on really? :confused:"

Here is what I can say,,,,,, First off, when I am in the big city of "Chicago" there are all kinds of people walking around.   There are a lot more unusual people to look at then me.   When I have stopped in the suburbs, it's a whole different siuation. Looks stares pointing and pictures(dam cell phones). As far as shopping I have never gone shopping in the same place twice.   Same stores/chains but different stores locations.  I have another outfit and places to stop at next weekend.   Trying to get 1 more weekend of boots in before it warms up for the summer. I will get a couple of pics in the stores next time !!!!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2016-04-11 at 9:40 PM, CAT said:

Great outing Cat, nicely put together. Good for you going out shopping all day, yes if you are in the big city I agree that many more folks are much of a spectacle than a fellow wearing heels and a skirt. I think in the big major cities many folks would not say anything, also with the whole movement of transgender folks and being in public has really brought a bigger acceptance than we can gauge. And if we make an effort to dress well we will get we will win that acceptance, we will be able to wear what we want!  Thanks for sharing the great photos!

• 1 month later...
On 10/06/2016 at 6:33 PM, bnchmrk said:

These are my favorite heels. Not very practical for walking great distances but I love the height, color and style. Just need to order them in blue someday.

20160608_140603~2.jpg

Wow, may I ask where they're from?