Sz 14 Pleaser Seduce3010 Thigh High Boots

crotchhiguy

While doing my weekly check of the area thrift stores(Goodwill and others) I found a pair of sz 14 Pleaser Seduce 3010 thigh high boots in black vinyl/urethane.....they are in "as new" condition with hardly any wrinkles in the vinyl and no wear on the soles and heels......these are way too big for me, but for $49.95 plus tax I am going back tomorrow morn and buy them anyway,they should still be there.As they are too big for me, I am buying them to pass them along to a boot enthusiast that has a hard time finding their size......all that I require for this is $20 over my total cost((to cover fuel expenses) and I can ship them in a $5 box through USPS anywhere in the U.S. (I will consider overseas, but will have to be compensated for postage). Seriously interested parties should send me a PM letting me know your interested and provided I pick them up tomorrow, we will proceed from that point in getting them in your possession.......as you can see, I DO NOT want to make a profit here.....I just want to pass them on to somebody that can use them........THANKS........crotchhiguy       NOTE: this was not posted in the for sale section because of now, I do not have the aforementioned boots in my possession.......I am just calling all boot enthusiasts attention to this as sz 14 ladies boots can be very hard to find...THANKS!

Went back today and got the boots mentioned above.......seriously interested parties should contact me (or possibly Chlorini if he/she wants to sell theirs) and we will get things in motion to get a pair of ladies sz 14 boots on the way to you.