Where To Ask?

Zed

Hi,

I am looking for some specific type of thigh boots for my girlfriend and wonderin', where I can ask over this forum. Need some serious assistance since Ebay and online stores couldn't help us much as it comes for what we are looking for.

Will be much pleased for your kind help.

Regards,

Z.

OK so we've browsed the Net and found few types of boots we are interested. Here are few videos of boots we would like to get from any manufacturer/producer:

(only first part of video, where model wears super lenght and high heeled boots)

Our preferred colour is red but it might be different. The heel height - 14-15cm, no platform. Half of full zipped, no difference. Total lenght of 85 cm or little more. Sole - it could be in a different colour than boots. My girlfriend is quite tall and her feet is more like male one (in length) so we are looking for size 41, eventually 41,5. Especially the second and last videos shows boots we're looking mostly - they are very long, have extra leng heel and they have such sexual potential.

I found today one online manufacturer that probably could fill our specifics but I am not sure about its recommendation: http://extremehighheels.net/en/15-thigh-high-leather-boots-miami-55.html

We'll be much pleased for your kind help.

That might be a problem since the Jean Gaborit boots are very expensive. We're looking for something little cheaper. I've heard that Leatherworks were great but they are no longer available.

Any other ideas where to find exact types I posted above? Anyone have for sale any of boots?

BTW I am moving my main post to the "For Everybody" section so please either cancel this thread or repost it only to my first question at the top of this topic to avoid double posts,

• 3 weeks later...