Where To Find These Boots?

cgwm

Hi folks, 

first of all: If this kind of question is not ok in this board, please let me know and move/remove it...

Otherwise I would like to know if any of you know where to find these boots besides the obvious link http://www.shoedazzle.com/products/LAFONDA-237-000281-0100

post-19635-0-35128000-1419851424_thumb.j

I guess there must be some other place but I couldnt find it..

if not, did any of you already order at shoedazzle? Is there any way that you can order without having to become a member of this shopping club, since i do not want shoes every month and have to pay 40$ / month therefore... 

Any help or hints would be greatly appreciated since i really like the look of those boots.

Yours,

cgwm

Hmm.. since i can't edit my post i go here... After a few searches on the net yesterday I found a few sites with comments about shoedazzle, so don't worry about that point... I guess i will not buy there since a lot of people are rather angry about that site... still i love the look of these boots... so in case somebody saw similar ones somewhere else ;-)

Oooh, I like them!

It looks like a brand that's exclusive to Shoe dazzle. Can't even see them on Aliexpress.

You could see about getting some made at CowboyBoots USA...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I think these boots are well nice & would love a pair for myself. They look so cool with  jeans tucked in...

In answer to your questions, I have never used shoedazzle or any site like them. Like you I have also heard bad things about this type of site.

I do however recall seeing something vaguely similar a while ago on eBay's  oriental/Asian sellers sites. I also remember someone telling me that it is possible to do a 'picture match' or 'image match' using Google images, but being a technophobe I haven't a scoobie how to go about it. Maybe someone else knows how to do this...?

I hope you find them cgwm

You do a google search for say fur trimmed boots and click "images" and there they are. Click on the pic you like then click on "visit Site".

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

If we keep killing those poor fauxes for their fur, at this rate they'll soon be extinct!

That's my rant fur now.

:penitent:

Happy Heeling in the New Year!

Steve

Yes, save the fauxes!

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

I do however recall seeing something vaguely similar a while ago on eBay's  oriental/Asian sellers sites. I also remember someone telling me that it is possible to do a 'picture match' or 'image match' using Google images, but being a technophobe I haven't a scoobie how to go about it. Maybe someone else knows how to do this...?

If you do a Google search for something like "knee boots heels fur", then click "Shopping" to see the shopping results. Find a pair similar to what your looking for and click that pair to bring up the details for that product (still within Google). If those details show a link for "Visually Similar Items" then click that and voila!

post-12051-0-35364400-1420247531_thumb.p

If you like it, wear it.