My Wife's 6 Inch Mules (And A Bit Of Story About Them)

Hello everyone :-) 

I would like to start my activity on this forum (well, apart from the welcome message :)) by sharing with you a couple of pics of my wife's latest heels. :)

They are Pleaser Domina 101/B, and I'm sure you all know them, as they are pretty common on most shoes websites. They were port of my gift for our second anniversary.

My wife hasn't always been into high heels, but has started buying and wearing lots of nice shoes after we got engaged, and has slowly become a shoe freak! These were her first extreme heels, and when I got them home I was pretty sure she wouldn't have liked them. So you can imagine my surprise when she told me she actually loved them, and hoped to be able to wear them outside! Although I loved the reaction, I told her that I doubted she would ever be able to wear them withouth holding to a wall. But apparently she took that as a sort of challenge, and really started to train for it. :)

The first day she wore them, she almost killed herself going from the bed to the sofa :-D It took a bit of training, but eventually she got good enough, and didn't need wall, tables or chairs around her anymore. 

We have a small business, and travel quite a lot because of work, often taking long trips by car (1.000+ kms) to other countries and back in a single day. This summer we had one of these trips planned, and when she reached me in the garage, ready to leave, she left me speechless: she was wearing a very nice and elegant dress, about knee-long, and these bad boys. I asked her if she was 100% sure about this: the trip would have lasted all day, and it looked like she wasn't bringing any other pair of shoes with her, as she sometimes does when she's afraid her feet will hurt. She said she was sure and wanted to do this, and well, who am I to say otherwise? :)

She did wear them almost all day (even though I suspect she took them off for most of the car trip :-)), and even did some grocery shopping with those on. Which turned quite a lot of heads, but oh well. That was a very nice day. The pics were taken close to the shop. 

We even shot a video of it. If you guys are interested I can link it in the video section. :-)

Hope you like it. :-)

28ji3h2.jpg

4ij66c.jpg
  • Like 1

Thank you both! :)

I did go ahead and linked the video in the YouTube thread of the forum, here, along with another video we took. :)

sixinchheels, she usually wear a 7 or 8 depending on the shoe. These mules are a 8 if I remember well. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello everyeone! Long time no see. :-)

It's been a while since my last post, as you all know for us shoe freaks winter is a long and boring season. We're currently waiting for a bit of sun and decent weather to dust the summer shoes and start shooting more videos / pics. 

In the meantime I thought it might be nice to share with you guys one of my favorite pics I took last year, which ended up in my (and hers) avatar in a couple of websites. Hope you guys like it. Hopefully we'll be back with some new material soon . :-)

Take care everyone. 

radoh3.jpg

Got more pics of the red ones.

I do, but it's mostly screencaps of our videos that I've posted in the video section. Anyway, here's a couple with the videos I got them from.

2a7c2zo.jpg

2qa5zkz.jpg

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 18/12/2015 at 11:26 AM, hhlove said:

Very nice shoes and feet. Thank you for posting. You are a lucky guy...

Thanks for the nice words :-)

Yes, I am extremely lucky. :-) It's a pity many of us don't feel confortable enough sharing these fantasies with our soulmates. I really wish everyone of you guys (and girls) to find someone who can understand and play along :-)

On 19/12/2015 at 7:43 PM, heellover35 said:

I love those high heels of your. Gorgeous and lovely Wish I had a pair like that. Is it easy to walk in that in some shopping mall?

Thanks heellover35 :-) My wife says those are some of the easiest shoes to walk in, due to the large sole and very good stability. After a while they start to hurt, of course, since a chunk of the sole which would support the foot is missing, but she has worn them many times for many hours straight and have been able to cope. In one of the videos she used them to walk around a seaside walk, it was about 2 KMs long but she did it with no problems whatsoever. :-)

The hardest shoes of her collection are, no doubt, the 6 inch mules, especially because she has quite small feet (size 38 EU) and that makes the heel even higher in comparison. I have tried the same model in, er, "male" size (which made the heel feel shorter) and still found them hard to walk with, I still can't understand how she managed to keep them on for a WHOLE DAY without going crazy. 

Hope I'll be able to share new videos with you soon!