Short Story Wearing Heels

kokmeng

I sometimes to share with you guy,wearing heels is fun and feel great

Last Friday I decided wearing heels to working and I need to take train to my work place about 45min ,I saw a open sit then I take the sit few moments later the train not so many people on it, I keep playing wit my phone, and then I tired playing my phone, went I keep my phone in my bag. I kindly notice few girls sit in front of me, and I think there saw my heels. I saw them looking at me or looking at my heels I don't know.but I feel so good after that I arrived my station,I walk out the train and take stair to walk to exit.on my way to exit I noticed few people saw my heels some of them are girl END HAPPY HEELING

Thank, went I went to working I need to take train about 45min. So i decided to wear heels on it. Today I di it too and I nearly fell down because I miss stepping a stairs,and 2 girl following my back shocking n there see my heel. Didn't freak out I stay com n take the step nicely n keep going to the station n wait for a train arrived.

That's the spirit! Keep on making those kind of decisions and in no time at all, people will be curious to know why you aren't in heels. Walking on stairs of any kind, especially down, has caused both men and women occasions of embarrassment in falling or tripping. Anyone who wears high heels needs to practice on the stairs enough to feel somewhat comfortable that their high heeled footwear placements will be secure.

Is true need to do more practice. I have no place to practice except in public,is great I can learning by my mistakes, and I really like that feeling of wearing heels and I witch to wearing whole days. My feet size kind of small just like some girl (size 38),and heels look so..so..Cute making me more and more like heels

Is true need to do more practice. I have no place to practice except in public,is great I can learning by my mistakes, and I really like that feeling of wearing heels and I witch to wearing whole days. My feet size kind of small just like some girl (size 38),and heels look so..so..Cute making me more and more like heels

Sounds great buddy!  I so admire you practicing in public!  The more we practice, the better and more confident we get.  And confidence is the key to looking good and not getting negative attention!  You are lucky to have smaller feet giving you many more choices!  Wish you lived closer, always looking for a heel buddy to go out publicly with....

If we're staying nearby we can go out heeling,I really wish I have buddy go out wit heel n there won't looking at u look like freak. I really love to have heeling buddy to talk about heeling n go out walking at public

• 2 weeks later...

kokmeng,

It's always nice to have someone along to share your day with but harder to manage this than you might think. It is possible to meet people on this forum but it takes planning and determination to see it happen. But is worth the time and effort. Keep doing what you are doing there in Malaysia. The confidence thing is very important. If you believe and look like you are confident then the rest of the world that sees you will too. It's basically that somple and it doesn't matter whether you are wearing heels in Malaysia or Australia or Brazil. The world tends to notice and accept confidence no matter the language. HappyinHeels

I alway change to heels went I reach train station.I didn't dare to walking in my working place because some of them ar narrow minded. In my working place only few girl n boy know I wearing heels. I mostly happy some of girl so excited went there know I wearing heels some of them wanted to see I wearing heels...

Hehehe thx guy so do guy

Are any buddy from European, I want to ask did you guy know where to buy MEGA PUSH UP BRA. I see is very cool flat chess also can look like having something after wearing it.

Now I always wearing heels to working. The more I wearing heels the more I love heels I not wearing it I feel like something was missing, maybe my 50% girly side come or maybe more 60% of her come out of me, I feel my self better looking in heels like some girl. I love that feel. Went I was walking on heels many people looking at me then looking down to my heels,

HAPPY HEELSLING

Hey kokmeng!

Those feelings and desires you have about wearing high heels are 100% yours. Since girls wear heels, it is just as likely they are feeling the same way as guys do. When people see that you are wearing heels after they have looked at you first, you are having the same kind of experience many girls wearing heels often have as they walk by people. People are probably noticing how well you are walking and realizing that high heels are also men's choices for footwear. Thanks for giving them an example of a man in heels.

Hi Histiletto

Yea you was right to and thanks for your comment, today I just wearing my heels like normal day on train, went I walk in the I only notice one girl saw in wearing heels, I thinking she not sure what I was wearing. After few minutes later I sit down in front of her, she keeps looking at me and my heels. I feel so happy and shy, I almost Lough went she seeing my heels.

Happy heeling

A little off topic, but I had a girl from Malaysia as a dinner guest at my house last night. She NEVER wears heels, ever. But she is one of the few who asked me from the beginning why I wear heels. I didn't have a good answer for her at that time (nearly 2 years ago), but she supplied one for me: "Do you have better posture when you wear heels?" Uh, yeah, that's it! She seems to accept my choice very easily, even if she can't really understand it.

mlroseplant

Many of Malaysia girl don't wearing heels I also why. on my opinion heels looking nice then boy shoe and many many things else. Last thing I want you know heels also a choice for boy footwear, good looking