New Boy From Malaysia

kokmeng

Thanks for letting me join in, I'm boy but I likes to wear hight heels to btw I'm straight boy

This profile pic is 100% is me

I kind of nervous went I walk in heels I kind notice a couple looking at me or looking at my heels

Isn't Malaysia a staunchly Muslim country? And aren't those really, really, really not keen on gays and gay behavior?

I mean, it's one thing to go against the norm in a society where the worst that can happen is a disapproving look, maybe some namecalling, it's a whole other thing to be mistaken for as a homosexual where they imprison homosexuals or do even worse things to them. What I'm trying to say is that before we encourage somebody in a different culture then ours, we should know a little bit more about that culture. This as somebody who was recently in Iran and for all the supposedly western culture that seems to be adopted with relish by a lot of Iranians, dig a little deeper with even the most liberal Iranian and you will still find a huge cultural difference

Isn't Malaysia a staunchly Muslim country? And aren't those really, really, really not keen on gays and gay behavior?

I was there briefly 20 years ago on a Pacific Float. About a quarter of the people there were Chinese and only about half were Malay.

Whats REALLY messed up is they have a guaranteed ' Freedom of Religion ' by law, yet they have a ' State Religion ' ( Islam, as you have mentioned ). Most of the Chinese whom are there considered themselves followers of the Budda. A LOT of the people there spoke english very fluently ( at least the parts I visited ).

My experiences are from 20 years ago, times change and I couldnt guarantee what the present situation there is. It was a nice place from what I remember.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Yay Malaysia is muslim but I'm Chinese, I really happy n thx all of you guy reply

I worry let them notice I'm wearing heels hahaha

I will try to wearing heels again

I think no big deal because i'm wearing a heels to walk it same like shoe only different is heels n no heels only I think is ok

Picture I wear heels,this heels I brought at night market call (pasar malam)post-25824-0-44641300-1411452426_thumb.jpost-25824-0-75815100-1411452463_thumb.j

Malaysia is fast becoming a haven for expats to retire under the MM or "My Malaysia" program. It is modern and prosperous and does have a Muslim majority but it is NOT Iran. I doubt a high-heel wearing man will run afoul of the government unless he SAYS the wrong thing. Fashion freedom is one thing but complete freedom of speech is another.  HappyinHeels

Malaysia is fast becoming a haven for expats to retire under the MM or "My Malaysia" program. It is modern and prosperous and does have a Muslim majority but it is NOT Iran. I doubt a high-heel wearing man will run afoul of the government unless he SAYS the wrong thing. Fashion freedom is one thing but complete freedom of speech is another.  HappyinHeels

I do hope so. I'm all for encouraging people to follow their hearts, but I'd hate to encourage anyone here into something that will get them into serious trouble.

• 2 weeks later...

I mean, it's one thing to go against the norm in a society where the worst that can happen is a disapproving look, maybe some namecalling, it's a whole other thing to be mistaken for as a homosexual where they imprison homosexuals or do even worse things to them. What I'm trying to say is that before we encourage somebody in a different culture then ours, we should know a little bit more about that culture. This as somebody who was recently in Iran and for all the supposedly western culture that seems to be adopted with relish by a lot of Iranians, dig a little deeper with even the most liberal Iranian and you will still find a huge cultural difference

I do hope so. I'm all for encouraging people to follow their hearts, but I'd hate to encourage anyone here into something that will get them into serious trouble.

Might as well advise him to move out the country then, hue hue hue :P

And not to America, either, where we're still figuring out what's even considered "free", but I strongly digress.

Welcome to the forums, good sir! Hope you enjoy your stay, and you have a mighty fine sense of style, might I add. It beyond rivals mine, which merely consists of things paired with jeans, haha. I imagine you have wayy more than just jeans so kudos!~

Formally "HHDude"

• 3 weeks later...

I sometimes to share with you guy,wearing heels is fun and feel great

Last Friday I decided wearing heels to working and I need to take train to my work place about 45min ,I saw a open sit then I take the sit few moments later the train not so many people on it, I keep playing wit my phone, and then I tired playing my phone, went I keep my phone in my bag. I kindly notice few girls sit in front of me, and I think there saw my heels. I saw them looking at me or looking at my heels I don't know.but I feel so good after that I arrived my station,I walk out the train and take stair to walk to exit.on my way to exit I noticed few people saw my heels some of them are girl END HAPPY HEELING