Looking To See Who This Is..

Victoria Beckham. I don't think I'd really call her a singer. She is more famous for being David Beckham's wife than anything else. Not a bad figure for a mother of three though!

On another note, why do CDs insist on wearing sleeveless tops with hairy arms? Also, have they not heard of hip pads in the US?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Thank you very much for the replies..  I had no idea that was VB...  boy, was she pretty there...this must have been a long time ago...  I have also never seen her with such short hair before...

I apologize  for the  link...  I was hoping  that just the  "link"  part would show up....  I don't want to offend anyone...  when I realized what I did  I tried to delete the post, but did not see where I could do that either. 

Cheers

No offence taken. It's just that I see sights like this all the time and I really, really wonder what they see in the mirror. I know one TGirl who went on a "hot or Not" type site with a picture that was so obviously a man in a frock and was then outraged when the webmaster took it down!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I had a bit of an experience that goes with the last three posts & is also vaguely linked to the original thread, so please bear with me...

About eighteen years ago I was invited a mate's fancy dress party & decided to go as a Spice Girl, but which one...? A quick trawl of the local charity shops & fancy dress shop resulted in the following: A pair of platform boots to represent Baby spice, a pair of leopard print leggings to represent Scary Spice, a very short Union Jack dress to represent Ginger Spice, a Nike vest to represent Sporty Spice, & a short black wig to represent good old Posh Spice, or Victoria Adams as she was back then. Unable to decide who to go as, I went with a mixture of all five girls. Sorted! I also did what I though was a pretty good job on the make up & decided that as a mixture of all the girls, I looked quite hot. (Not quite a 16 year old nubile virgin, but not that far off, if you get my drift).

A good time was had by all at the party with lots of good natured banter & the following week I saw the photos that had been taken...

OMG! What I thought was a fairly serious good-looking effort came across as an absolute disaster. I looked like a cross between a hideous drag queen & a zombie Brittany Spears. Looking back now it's rather funny, but at the time I didn't dare go out for a good six weeks after the party, as my mate's wife was quite cruel with her comments & 'jokes,' showing the damned photos to anyone that showed the slightest interest in them. I nearly died of embarrassment!

I learned a valuable lesson from that experience & I now feel confident enough to share it with you in the hope that if it prevents just one poor sod doing the same thing, then it was worth sharing. I can laugh about it now, but at the time it wasn't at all funny.

The moral is -  if you get dressed as a female make damn sure that you look like a proper one,... or be prepared to accept the consequences!