Can Guys Also Have Nice Legs Too?

jim102

Hello. I want to ask you that question because i have it for months in my mind.

You know what I mean by nice legs. The bottom with naked legs and no socks in black court shoes heels. It is beautiful on a woman. Women and men have not the same legs but can I have beaituful legs also with pumps if I get my legs depilated?

You know what I mean because I want your opinon because you wear heels and you should know that.

Will the result be the same?

Women have no pilosity so a man depilated of the legs ?

It`s a very good question!

One of a girl I known said it will look very gay. She thinks the men are teasing or they are gay. I don`t care of her mind. I wanna know the truth

Thank you!

Lots of guys shave their legs for various reasons.  Bicyclists and runners often do.  Nothing wrong with getting rid of unwanted hair, and there's nothing "gay" about it.  I'd shave my legs regularly, except my hairs grow very fast, and I tend to get nasty ingrown hairs.

I know my legs will never look as fabulous as the ones on the box of my epilator, but I do try to look after them by doing plenty of walking and occasional moisturising with body butter. Fabulous legs come in all shapes and sizes, you should enjoy looking after yours and celebrating them.

post-12051-0-81564800-1408493781_thumb.j

If you like it, wear it.

Would it surprise you that women are looking for the same qualities in men's legs that we men look for in women's legs?

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

A good pair of legs has no gender.

And, nice hose also help.

I have very little,if any, hair on my legs so shaving has never meen a consideration.  I'm normally wearing black leggings (which also look good with black court shoes) and thigh boots so my legs aren't seen.  When I do want to expose them, I really like the look of hose.  Nude hose really is almost invisable, but provides consistant smooth surface for your legs.

TBG

I just ran across another comment on hose by Steve63103:

http://www.hhplace.org/topic/22515-if-you-are-tired-of-nobody-noticing-try-this/#entry332060

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

A good pair of legs has no gender.

I couldn't agree more. At the risk of sounding egotistical, I like to think I have a darn good pair of legs which is why I wear skirts as much as I do. Also, I'm very fortunate in that I've always had hairless legs, so I've never needed to shave. And yeah, hosiery makes good legs look great!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Interesting! Best thing is to take pictures or recording a video by ourselves to see if it looks good.

Many of us have done that and posted imaged here on hhplace.

But if you mean will they look good on you, I full length mirror is all you need.

Back on topic---

can I have beaituful legs also with pumps if I get my legs depilated?

It depends on what you have to start with.  If your legs have a nice shape, removing the hair will probably make them look better, and not having hair won't make them look worse (or make you look gay).  If you have a lot of dark hair, removing it may be the only way to find out, but you are making commitment to keeping it removed.  However, if you have lightly colored thin hair, hose may hide it.  If you are Caucasian, try suntan hose, if not find a shade that is near or darker than your skin color.  Don't go for the very sheer type since you're trying to cover your leg hair.  Try something like "Legg's Everyday" brand.  They are inexpensive and look  great.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Hadn't thought too much about this over the years, that is until I started wearing heels. Wife says they look good, but I have a lot of Industrial tattoo's  (scars) which have left my lower legs having a lot of brown spots.

Bare leg heeling is probably not something I will be doing in the near future, so shaving isn't all that important.

If you think they look good in the mirror, than that's all that matters.

I couldn't agree more. At the risk of sounding egotistical, I like to think I have a darn good pair of legs which is why I wear skirts as much as I do. 

There are no fewer then 4 women whom I associate with whom would support your statement about your legs. Thats NOT just your ego speaking. 

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

There are no fewer then 4 women whom I associate with whom would support your statement about your legs. Thats NOT just your ego speaking.

Well, thanks for the kind words.

i know i have a HOT pair of legs!

Hey JeffB! Your ego has multiple personalities! :D

As for the question of the thread, YES, men can have good looking legs. *I* am not one of them though. Good shape, lousy skin. Too many scars.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Hey JeffB! Your ego has multiple personalities! :D

Quite a remarkable thing, ain't it!  :lmao:

Why shouldn't a man be proud of his legs, especially a freestyler like me who enjoys wearing skirts! My avatar picture says it all!

Great topic! My legs are one area my wife likes better than her own. I keep them shaved, my toes polished, and nearly always wear kneehighs or thighhighs with whatever heels I wear. It does take work to keep your legs looking nice though. I look at wearing heels as the reward for caring for my legs.   HappyinHeels

I think that men can have @ least as good lookiing as women  can have if they take good enough care of them by shaving when  the right time comes along & if their legs are skinny enough to begin with.

Looking back on it, there have been several occasions where women have made very positive comments about my legs. The most recent case was a few moons back. A woman at a beverage store commented that I had the legs of a supermodel.

Go figure.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I do think that what makes for great legs on a guy vs what makes great legs on a gal is different. In high school and during my twenties I did a lot of mountain bike riding. I had very muscular legs. At one point during my late teens my mom had four or five friends over the house. I walked through and one exclaimed, "Oh, he has great legs." All the other gals agreed. Since I was cycling I had a lot of muscle in my upper calf which tapered abruptly about 2/3 the way down toward my ankle to a more narrow shape. The ladies found that attractive. Now on women I ring a nice tone upper calf that tapers evenly all the way to the ankles to be more attractive.

Just my $0.02.

Best,

Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

Just  for be sure it can be ok with that kind of pilosity. it is not like mike meyers stomach! Sorry if it causes troubles but I have to be sure at 100% if i would need a cut hair.

post-10195-0-74906500-1409239320_thumb.j

post-10195-0-38640000-1409239330_thumb.j

post-10195-0-25460000-1409239342_thumb.j

post-10195-0-62057800-1409239352_thumb.j