Can Guys Also Have Nice Legs Too?

jim102

I'm gonna put in my $0.02 here and say that we absolutely can have nice legs. I'm pretty sure in my generation that it's becoming sort of a trend. For me, I absolutely hate body hair, but I also do some cycling (That's also my excuse haha). I see nothing "gay" about it. With the right heels and right outfit, I don't see why not.

well, when it comes to what to use, get either NAIR gel, OR VEET gel/cream, both work VERY well-just stay away from anything that is a FOAM format-you are waisting your money. yours, Brad/demoniaplatforms :redface:

well, when it comes to what to use, get either NAIR gel, OR VEET gel/cream, both work VERY well-just stay away from anything that is a FOAM format-you are waisting your money. yours, Brad/demoniaplatforms :redface:

I epilate personally, nair... hurts.

Hey JeffB! Your ego has multiple personalities! :D

As for the question of the thread, YES, men can have good looking legs. *I* am not one of them though. Good shape, lousy skin. Too many scars.

They're not scars - -Industrial tattooo's

Actually, I know a guy who had some rather ugly marks on his upper arm. He opted to get a tattoo to cover it - -Sounds weird, but it actually was a better idea.

• 6 months later...

Think i do. While in the summer i get them tanned nicely and moisturize them with coconut oil often. The smoothness of them without any site of hair is wonderful. Some people told me i had nice legs looks a lot like woman's. 

Yet one day i was walking down a flight of stairs and a general manager female married with kids noticed me. She seen me often before and knows what i wear or look so no surprises right? So as she had her head down we both got to a platform at the staircase turning for me to go down and her to go up. The look and expression noticing my silky smooth bronzed, tan, satin, shiny legs in short shorts was evident. She basically said out loud OMG! and chuckled to herself.

shave.jpg

I use to race bicycles. I had legs that would make you cry. It was a good excuse to shave the legs, man when I would ride and get some sweat on them and look down it would almost get me excited. Also good excuse to eat a lot. Problem is I still shave them and I still eat a lot, I just don't ride. I also liked the shorter shorts back then. Showed off more leg. I hate these down to the knee shorts. Talk about buns of steel, climbing mountains really worked the hiney.

You have to keep shaving and use either soap or shaving cream. Don't shave the bumps or bad places though. Use an electric razor to take the long hairs off first. Start by shaving once or twice a week. It takes time to build up. I have problems if I shave too Hi on the inner thigh. I still do but just not every day. I think when I first started I had to put some kind of lotion on after shaving that my wife had. I really prefer to not have hairy legs plus I think my wife likes it better too.

I think I have pretty nice legs when I'm standing still, but unfortunately I am somewhat bowlegged, and I have a rather stiff walk. I probably don't look nearly as nice as I feel when I'm wearing heels or short shorts.

post-19325-0-16174400-1427210058_thumb.j

I think that I have decent guys legs but not really decent legs for heels. The other day I was bending over to pick something up at work and I felt someone touching my calves. I looked up and one of the gals, a friend, said, "I don't have anything that hard on my entire body." I too used to cycle. I stopped cycling when my son came and I too continued to eat like I was still cycling.

Since I don't shave my legs I will spare you all the pic.

Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

I showed you my legs. I wanna know if I need shaving them to wear shorts with black court shoes.

Hi Jim102. Looks like you still need an answer for the question you have asked.  From my point of view, it would certainly show your finer details of the legs and with a pair of court shoes and shorts I would say "yes take them to barber" or shave them at home.  With a clean leg it just completes the fine look of leg and heel combo.

You may find you like them clean shaven as well, I certainly did once I shaved them.

Isn't it interesting how a woman touched your calves and nothing happens but the other way around would result in something a bit different I'll wager. Then again the average woman is paid less for the same job a man does. One of life's many strange comparisons. HappyinHeels

Isn't it interesting how a woman touched your calves and nothing happens but the other way around would result in something a bit different I'll wager. Then again the average woman is paid less for the same job a man does. One of life's many strange comparisons. HappyinHeels

But many women also enjoy the benefits of paid maternity leave. 9 months of wages paid for no work. Many do not consider this.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

But many women also enjoy the benefits of paid maternity leave. 9 months of wages paid for no work. Many do not consider this.

Really? Nine months paid leave?

I don't know anyone that has gotten paid maternity leave. As far as I know, maternity leave just gets you time off without pay and the guarantee that you get your job back, and in most instances it might be a couple months.

Really? Nine months paid leave? I don't know anyone that has gotten paid maternity leave. As far as I know, maternity leave just gets you time off without pay and the guarantee that you get your job back, and in most instances it might be a couple months.
Women get 14 weeks and men get 2 weeks paid maternity leave here.

Women get 14 weeks and men get 2 weeks paid maternity leave here.

My last two employers gave maternity leave, but it was unpaid. You were just guarenteed your job back. I suppose different companies have different bennifits.

I think being paid for maternity leave depends on what country you live in.  Here in the UK women get 3 months off paid.

Depends on the company as well.  My company gives women up to 3 months paid maternity leave, plus an extra 2 months bonding leave.  Men in my company can also get 2 months bonding leave.

---

Back to the original topic, yes, I have always had very feminine legs and grow relatively little hair, I sometimes remove what hair I do have on my legs.  I've posted several pictures here in past threads, so I won't bother doing it again  :)  Anyway, since I have such feminine legs, might as well treat them as such, that's what I always say.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My wife and several of her friends have made mention that mine are nice. That I liked. Then our one daughter-in-law said the same to my wife. I "guess" I'm OK with that from her!

Regards, Logjam