Size 12 Heels- Where To Buy?

TimAudra

Hello,

I know Payless is a great place to get heels in my size which is 12.  Does anyone know of other stores or websites to use that have a nice selection? I am in Pennsylvania. I appreciate the help. Ever since I made my first trip outside last week, all I think about is doing it again and getting more pairs of heels.

Marmi shoes also is another source. They have really nice shoes / sandals up to size 13. I have a few pair of Marmi sandals and really like them. They have a store in the Philadelphia area I believe.

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Thanks to you all for your help. I appreciate the fact that we are all on this journey together. and for all of you helping a rookie like me get started makes me feel really good.  time to get shopping.

and to "shyheels" the fetishy stuff sounds fun too!!!  

I wear a women's 12 also, in pumps, loafers, and boots but usually an 11 in clogs, sandals and slingbacks. I find great shoes at Naturalizer.com, Aerosoles.com, Easyspriit.com, Born.com, 6pm.com, dsw.com, and other online sites. I rarely find much in real stores, but occasionally I do. Good luck!

Steve

Thanks to you all for your help. I appreciate the fact that we are all on this journey together. and for all of you helping a rookie like me get started makes me feel really good.  time to get shopping.

and to "shyheels" the fetishy stuff sounds fun too!!!

Each to their own. That's the beauty of open minds and broad tastes. Fetishy stuff is not my thing at all. I am probably the most conservative guy you'll ever meet who also happens to like, as a style thing, over the knee high heeled boots. My point is that once your feet go past a certain size - and I believe I would be something like a size 14 or 15 woman's (US) - you are nearly out of options.

Pennsylvania is big place but you can try Nordstrom Rack, I just picked up a pair of 4.5 inch stiletto pumps patent black size13 there. If you want more casual or androgynus styles, Easy Spirit has plenty of shoes to size 12 that are usually wide enough to be comfy. Nine West also has a fair selection of 12s. Alot of other places you spend all your time looking for a 12 rather than selecting a cute style, or you find 12s that are narrow or undersized.

I think I've said it before but Barefoot Tess, while slightly expensive has a great selection up to size 15. Shoe Sow, Payless, Nordstrom Rack, Torrid, Avenue, , Lane Bryant, and Catherines Plus Size all go up to at least a 12 to 13. Amazon and EBay are great places to look... and never forget the thrift store!

*Show Show... not footwear pig... ;)

I spent some time last week shopping at several Payless Stores that have always had an extensive selection of 12/13's.  I seems there is still a wide selection of 12's but the 13's have become very limited to flats and the black Karmen pumps.  Unfortunately, the new selections seem to lack that "something" that catches my interest.

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

I spent some time last week shopping at several Payless Stores that have always had an extensive selection of 12/13's. I seems there is still a wide selection of 12's but the 13's have become very limited to flats and the black Karmen pumps. Unfortunately, the new selections seem to lack that "something" that catches my interest.

I agree. I went to two payless stores recently and found nada. There are some interesting styles online, however.

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!