Something I Want To Share Here!

Black_Boots

Good morning everyone,

I am travelling in Germany, so I took the opportunity to wear heels longer then usually. Most of my long time heeling are when I travel by plane, meaning in the airport and planes only. This time, I travelled by train, so I also walked "outside" during daytime when changing train, but for one of the first time, I walked also outside for a long time.

To be honnest, I built up my confidence clearly over the last month and dare now to show off more and more.

Also for the first time, I wore Stilettos style heels during day time, as usually I wear thicker heels during daytime.

I was wearing a men's jean and my pair of new GUESS booties.

I went out for dinner and had to walk for 30 minutes in a not so crowdy city, meaning I passed some people off and as there was not so many people, you can look at people for a long time before you pass by... But I was really relaxed and not caring about it at all, (I said I built up my self confidence)

Three times, I crossed tennagers, 2 groups of 2 girls and a group of boys. What happened with all of them was the same:

They talk a lot when walking, then right after they passed me over, a big silence, then some laughing.

This was the first time I really made reactin on people, I assume because it was not crowdy I believe. But I was fine with it and happy to make a reactin, positive or negative...

After the dinner, I was going back, with even less people in the streets, then crossed a 25 looing like girls and she sais something to me. I did not get it so I said "What?" then she repeated me and it was somethint like:

" How do your shoe fit?" I said, "Very well!"

Then with a smile and a blink, she said "Sexy!"

I said "Thank you!" And that was it... I got my first comment on my shoes, and a positive one, which is cool!

Definitely, I feel better and better in heels and came to the following conclusion: It is not that worth hiding, or trying to hide, the heels as anyway, there will be people noticing them and people not! Of course, the more they are visible, the more there will be people noticing!

I felt really good this day, wearing my boots for more then 8 hours, of course, happy to remove them as my feet hurt a bit.

Bye!

post-13927-0-32218600-1398841074_thumb.j

Great story. Did something similar in Germany last week. Went out in my 8cm blue suede pumps to take some pics and to go dinner. Similar reactions, but without the compliment.

• 2 weeks later...

Good for you Black_Boots,

Thanks for sharing your story. Traveling by train would have been quite a good outing, good for you and your confidence. The reactions you got were certainly positive and well normal I think given that young girls can be quite direct. Nice boots by the way, look good with your jeans too.

Thanks for sharing, look forward to more of your travels.

Black_Boots, That's pretty much how it goes. Wat few people do notice will not say anything bad to your face. The few that laughed did so once they had pased you because they don't moral fortitude to do it in front of you...the hallmark of cowardice. Any comments that are said directly to you will most likely be very positive like what you saw. Like I have said before the world needs not fear the man who buys and wear heels openly but rather the one who secretly takes pictures of others doing so. Anyone wearing high heels in public should essentially be given the same respect given to an Allis-Chalmers road grader.....get out of their way!  Thanks for sharing.  HappyinHeels

• 5 months later...

Very nice story. I didn't get any positive comments yet but no negative ones. I have to say that I'm not wearing HH in public for a wil but only one month. The first time was very stressful but after only one month, I can say it's 80% less stressful. Last Saturday, I did my first appearance in public with my wife, we went to restaurant for breakfast and then shopping. That was also my first complete day wearing HH. That was so amazing adding the fact my wife was with me. I was wearing 5.5 heel knee boots.

In conclusion, be confident, go public with someone you trust, that's gonna give you more confident (not sure its the good word in English but) and just enjoy without bothering with others. :)