Maybe YOU'D like to try wearing them??

"Maybe YOU'D like to wear them" she said to Rob after an

evening in 5" Stiletto heels. "After all, fair is fair" she said winking. 8)

"You're, like, kidding-right?"

"Like hell I am" :o

"So you want me to wear high heels all night, huh?"

"And . . ."

"And WHAT?" :D

"The Stilettos, earrings, pantyhose, bra, wig. 'nails, full make-up-"

"Whoa, nellie!" :o

" . . . and you must also shave your legs, chest, arms & underarms

as well as - ". :o

"No way in hell will I EVER-"

"Ok-I'll just quit wearing & doing all that until you try it AT EAST once". :D

"That's blackmail!" :(

"A rather ugly, but accurate, name for it."

"I . . . uh . . . man! I want to think about that"

"Fine. In the mean time I'm going on the 'Low Maintainence' plan."

"Oh, M A N!"

"And your reply is?"

"I'm thinkin', I'm thinkin'!"

"I have all the time in the world, bud!".

"This really sux". :(

"Awwww, c'mon! It could be fun. We could have very weird sex afterwards."

"Say WHAT???" :(

To be continued!

Ciao!

Anita :o

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

PART II

It's the next day, Friday, and Rob returns home. True to her word our heroine, cOREY, is IN THE HOUSE sans makeup, wearing sweats and flip-flops.

"Hi, Honey! How was your day?"

"It was fine. So what's up with this look?"

"It is the 'Low Maintainence' look as per our conversation last light.'

"C'mon-you can't be serious."

"Of course I am. And furthermore this situation will be my norm until-".

"You gotta be kiddin'".

"Until YOU experience your, ahem, 'Feminine Side' amigo".

"You're really serious".

"Entirely. Until you dress entirely as a woman-I WON'T!". :D

"Uh. . . "

"So, precious, wanna go shopping?" :(

"Dammit! OH ALL RIGHT!"

The evening was spent at the Mall gathering all the neccessities that the 'new girl' was going to need- padded bra, panties, make-up, eye-lashes, dress, panty-hose, wig, 'nails and of course the shoes - Size 10 5" Black Patent Stilettos. . . and shavers!

Upon returning home Rob was placed in the shower and Corey helped the Robster shave . . . and shave . . . and shave.

After the shower Rob was introduced to panty hose, the first pair of

which he immediately ran. He did better on the second pair. Corey got the Stilettos out of their box and placed them upon a very reluctant Robs' feet. This accomplished, she then gave walking instructions. "Always put your toes down first-otherwise you are going to have problems. You canNOT walk like a guy" she insisted. That somewhat accomplished, she got out the Bra and the falsies. "Now, stand and walk" Corey instructed. Rob walked around the room, this time more proficient in the Stilettos.

"Do your feet hurt a bit?"

"Yes-my toes"

Corey got some toothache medication and applied it to the sore areas.

"There-that should do it". Robs feet were no longer sore . . .just numb.

She sat Rob down at her make-up table and proceeded to apply the make-up laboriously. She attached the last false eyelash and stood back to view the finished product.

"Seems like I forgot something . . . OH! The HAIR!!"

The wig was an auburn-red shoulder length with bangs. It looked great.

Next came earrings and fingernails-last the dress.

"You look great, Honey! You turned out better than I thought you would."

"I feel like a damn fool" Rob protested.

"OK, precious. Look in the mirror. So, What do you think?" She prodded.

"Omigawd. . .this is so weird." Rob replied in an almost Soprano voice.

"WHERE did THAT voice come from?" A shocked Corey replied.

"I have no idea. It just kinda, like, fell out . . . I don't know!"

"Ok . . . ok . . . " Corey said laughing. She grabbed up her car keys "C'mon-let's get going!" :(

"SAY WHAT?!" Rob exclaimed. :D

"Time for your debut . . ." :o

TO BE CONTINUED

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

PART III

"What do you mean?" Rob frightfully inquired.

"All dressed up & SOMEWHERE to go! You didn't think you were gonna get

off staying home tonight did you?" Corey replied.

"This wasn't part of the deal, Corey!" :(

"Surprize! It is now! Look you look great and it'll be fun. But first we MUST give you a new name . . . what was your first pets' name?"

"Why?"

"Just WORK with me, Rob!".

"It was . . . um . . . Sandy".

"OK-we got Sandy. Now, what was the name of the street you lived on

when you were growing up?".

"Whoa, that was quite a while back. Was it Syracuse . . . NO! It was Mariposa.".

"Got it! Your new girl name is Sandy Mariposa.".

"?" :o

"See, the name "Rob" was NOT gonna work for you in this gear. You

needed a new name so I used the formula they used in the movies to give new Stars & Starlets their stage names. Like Marilyn Monroe was

Norma Jean Baker and Cary Grant was Archibald Leach."

"Sandy Mariposa?" :D

"Sandi Mariposa!". :(

" . . . It's as good as any, I guess.".

They drove down to a local gay bar that had shows on weekends. They entered the front door and the doorperson, who remained unfazed by this smiled and said "Good evening ladies. I'm Kelly and you are . . .?".

"I'm Corey and this is my new friend, Sandi."

"Hello, so nice to meet you! Take a seat 'cuz the show's about to start.

Rob/Sandi followed Corey to a pair of unoccupied seats near the front of the bar. Corey stared wide eyed at Sandi and said "You can't sit like that! :( Close your legs!"

"But . . .".

Corey shot a purse lipped stare back at Sandi who crossed her legs almost girl like.

The show started and a few cocktails :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: into the evening Sandi was making the best of it. She even got up and tipped a few of the entertainers.

After the show had ended, Sandi got up to leave. Corey looked up at Sandi puzzled and asked "You going somewhere, precious?".

"Uh . . . home??".

"Wrong answer. Sit down. Relax. Have a drink . . . and put your shoes back on.".

"You're enjoying this!"

"As a matter of fact, yes, I am.". 8)

Sandi put her stilettos back on and sat down.

The evening wore on. Corey asked, no, TOLD Sandi that they were going to dance. Sandi didn't even question this, she just slowly got up and went out on the dance floor.

After-Corey and Sandi returned to their chairs. Two of the Drag Queens who were in the show came by, allegedly to say thanks and chit-chat . . . and to check out the "New Girl".

"Hi. Hope you enjoyed the show. I'm Barbie and this is Traci. And you

are . . .?".

"I'm Corey and this is Sandi. It's her first time here.".

"Or anywhere." Sandi whispered under her breath.

"It's really your first time out? Sandi, come here . . . Hon-do you mind if I look at your make-up?" Traci asked.

"Um . . . no-feel free.".

"Corey-you painted Sandi, right?"

"Yes-why?"

"Would you be offended if we did a lil' touch up?".

"No, have at it.".

Traci and Barbie opened their purses and not 2 minutes later had changed Sandis' look . . . a lot!

Corey got a mirror out of her purse and handed it to Sandi.

"Oh! MY--. Lord. I . . . ".Sandi stammered. Corey smiled on the verge

of laughter but was so impressed with the work Traci & Barbie had done

she examined Sandis' face and asked Traci & Barbie questions "How did you do this? What did you use here . . . and here?"

Sandi had given up on leaving. She just decided to make the best of it. Just as Sandi had given up all hope over the PA the bartender announced

the words that Sandi had been longing to hear all night . . . "LAST CALL!"

Corey, Traci and Barbi turned to Sandi. "WELL?" the trio asked in unison to Sandi. . . "Did you have fun?".

Sandi pondered the question reflecting on the events of the evening.

"Y'know, now that I think about it I DID have fun. "

"Did you learn anything?"

"Yes, being a lady for the night gave me a fresh insight and perspective. A whole new appreciation.".

"Ok . . . now, the $100,000 question. Do you think you'll ever do it again?".

"Sandi?"

Sandi thought hard "If you would have aske dme even an hour ago the answer would have been a hard "NO!" Now, to be honest I can't say I'm adverse to doing it again . . . have to think on that. Right now I'd say the only truthfull answer I have is 'perhaps'".

With that Sandi & Corey got up and started making their way towards the door.

"Wanna get together for Sunday brunch, here, like 11ish?" Traci and Barbi asked.

Corey smiled and looked at Sandi. All at once Sandi turned and exclaimed "Sure!".

They got in the car and headed home. Both were quiet-but happy.

When they walked in the front door, Corey walked over to Sandi "OK-you can take it all off . . .".

Sandi crossed her arms and stood looking in to the mirror.

She walked over to the sliding glass doors that lead out onto the deck in the back yard. She opened them and walked out into the crisp evening air.

Corey followed . . . giving Sandi some space but remaining close by.

Sandi finally spoke "I really had fun".

"I know" Corey replied.

"I thought I was gonna hate it."

"Oh, I know that too."

"Now I'm feeling . . . I . . . just . . ."

"Confused?"

"I really liked being Sandi - but I like being Rob, too."

"Hon-you don't have to choose." Corey interjected.

"You mean . . .".

"Yes." Corey smiled.

"Ok. Y'know, you might have opened a can of worms here."

"S'ok."

"Bed time . . . lets' get undressed & go beddie-bye"

The wig came off and was gently placed upon a roll of paper towels . . . earrings, bra & falsies, fingernails . . . clean off the make-up. :D

Sandi/Rob kept the pantyhose & the stilettos on. :o

WANT MORE?? PM me!

Ciao!

Anita

ROBS' PERSPECTIVE:

"I was not thrilled about dressing as a girl and was really not enthused at ALL about going out dressed. But I knew Corey was serious. She goes through a lot to look good always and I had become complacent. . . I was slacking in communicating how much I appreciate her.

When she first suggested it I blew it off. She checked me on that and let me know in NO uncertain terms that she was serious.

It was not something I wanted or needed to do. I'm a GUY and I like being a guy. But the idea of not seeing Corey all dolled up again was the offsetting incentive.

Looking back I really had fun - even though I was determined NOT to. I now fully appreciate what Corey goes through.

When the evening was over and Corey said I could take it all off, I really had to pause & look at this hard. So many new feelings and although it sounds cliche' I now wanted to understand this side of me that I had not known existed, let alone was necessary.

We met Traci/Mark and Barbi/Lee for brunch the next am. We discussed so many things. Mark is self employed and wife is NOT accepting of Traci. Therefore Mark has to get a motel room to get ready to go out in. Lee is single and works at a local airport as a security systems tech.

I am going to dress again & Corey's ok with that.

Where I go from here, GOD alone knows!

COREYS' PERSPECTIVE:

Rob's right. I was pissed that evening and wanted him to know in no uncertain terms that his attitude was going to change.

It was a long time coming, though, and while Rob never treated me

bad he could be demeaning - y'know, "Corey-get me a beer, Corey-get me some popcorn" and so on. I was tired of being treated like a slave.

That night when he asked me to get him a glass of juice before I got ready for bed THEN after I went & "fetched it" for "Massa Rob" I saw his clothes in various piles around the room and him lieing in bed already telling me I look hot as he patted MY side of the bed. I SNAPPED!

Well, you know what ensued. The next afternoon when he came home

I didn't do hair or makeup and was wearing sweats & flip-flops.

Rob thought he could dissuade me.

He couldn't.

So we went shopping.

Upon returning I didn't want to give Rob time to ponder the act, I just wanted him to get the process started. I wanted him to know first hand what it takes.

If you can on a time upon the moment that Rob was most terrified it had to be when I told him we were going out and that, no, this was NOT optional.

Was I a bit hard on him? Well-kinda.

I DID have fun with Sandi!

On the drive home, Sandi didn't say too much. When we got home, I

gave Sandi the go ahead to become Rob again I sensed there was a

lot going on in Robs' mind.

When we went to brunch the next morning with Traci/Mark and Barbi/Lee

it was important and we discussed so much. It seamed that each answer created 2 more questions.

Do I have issues here? That's difficult since this all was initiated by me.

I really don't think so but it's too early & recent to determine.

The highlight of my evening was when we returned home an Rob/Sandi

got ready for bed. Sandi used paper towels to remove her makeup and threw them in the trash. When she took her things off, she hung them neatly . . . things Rob would never do! I noticed she still had her stilettos & pantyhose on 'till the last minute.

When I asked about this Rob smiled and said "I really enjoyed the heels & pantyhose. A bit uncomfortable but kind of erotic too."

I don't know where this will all go. Neither does Rob. We've always been entirely honest & open in the past. As long as that continues I don't see any problems.

FIN

Anita C.

'Twould make a nice, and introspective, reality TV or dating TV show, but I don't suppose THAT's likely to happen anytime soon. :D

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Maybe on Bravo.. they seem to be showing a bit of a diversity in the sexuality dept. Although with their 'boy meets boy' dating show I thought it was mean to throw in the straight guys without telling the lead guy.. oh well. About the only reality dating show I've enjoyed was blind date where they put some unsuspecting girl on a date with Steve-O from Jackass... I did laugh when I saw him wearing the same playboy bunny outfit as her.. even if his thong didnt hold anything back in the front :D Great story Anita, is Rob still practicing with the heels? Are there any plans to incorperate them in his male wardrobe to help out when he's on the town en-fem? Seeya Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

'Twould make a nice, and introspective, reality TV or dating TV show, but I don't suppose THAT's likely to happen anytime soon

There was a seris about 18 months ago on channel 4 (UK) where they took a selection of guys and girls, and swapped their genders over a few weeks, and dropped them if they weren't trying hard enough to improve in their new gender role. It seemed they picked the least likely candidates each week, but it was interesting as the guys had to live as girls, and vice versa.

Anyone else remember it, and what it was called??

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

That series appeared on one of our cable TV channels last spring. Very interesting. I watched it and was fascinated by the psychological affects swapping gender had on the participants. Totally unnerved one of them to the point of complete confusion. All in all, it really opened their eyes to the difficulties that the opposite sex had to contend with.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...

Corey & Rob update! Corey & Rob have agreed upon his crossdressing. They go out once a month on an agreed upon date. Sometimes just to dinner, sometimes the theater & dancing. Robs' Femme' wardrobe has increased. He now has 5 pairs of 5" Stilettos, 8 dresses and 2 new wigs. The counseling is helping both & they seem to be doing fine. Corey says Rob is much more considerate & sensitive. Rob says he feels more complete after an evening as Sandi. He has also lost 20 pounds and is still closeted to family & work. Rob occassionally wears his stilettos & stockings to bed as does Corey. AND Corey is pregnant! :D Ciao! Anita C.

Lucky Rob. I wonder if he serious about his ojbections or was he feigning to cover up his secret desires? As for me, there would have been no resistance at all.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Anita C.:-) I really enjoyed your story about Rob and Corey. I could insert myself into such a position quite easily except for 1 thing---I wouldn't be able to wear stiletoes much less 5". I would have to modify the heel style and the height. Other than that I would quite thoroughly enjoy everything else. Oh, if it could only be true. (Wishful fantasy). Bubba 136 mused: (Wonder if this story is based on personal experience). Is it?---or was it a product of a very furtile mind. Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Thank you all so much I'm glad you liked the story! I wish that there was more to report but as we speak not much has changed! I've seen so many relationships crumble when crossdressing is involved. Perhaps since it was Coreys' idea and Rob had no tendencies towards this before they are dealing with the situation as a couple. Rob says sometimes he wishes it had never happened. Other times, it's fun to forget the job/work/guy/macho thing and have a break where they don't exist. Corey is pregnant and as one can imagine riding the hormone pony. She's doing quite well though and when Rob comes home sometimes "Sandis'" things are laid out for him and occassionally there is something new Corey has added! The last thing was a set of silicone boobies! Ciao! Anita C.

It's very nice to know that Corey is pregnant and that all is progressing nicely. My wife would probably never lay Dawn's things out for when I would arrive home from work. We do shop together for any new items neccessary. Dawn HH

• 4 weeks later...

You aren't alone, hon. Seems like most every CD in town has this or a similiar fantasy involving someone "make" them dress up & go out. I don't know the psychology behind this fantasy and maybe someone better versed in this phenomonon can enlighten me here. Anyone?? VSY, Anita C.

Emma J Nation:-) If the situation arises---I dress and go out---If it doesn't---I dress and stay in---If the situation changes---I partially dress and go "Street-heeling". I'm an equal opportunity employer. I don't complicate anything. :D Dawn HH