Youtube. What A Resource!

• 1 month later...

Has anyone checked out the new video the Sausy Ballerina has on youtube? If I knew how to load it onto this thread I would but this is a DYNOMITE video of Her walking out in public in her ballet knee boots. Check it out and Enjoy. Dr who 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
tiffany said:

Last night I was looking at one of those "top 20 songs of the 80s" kind of shows and I noticed this Bon Jovi video:

You can tell the bassist is wearing what seems to be 2" or 3" red boots.

I love how 70s and 80s rock stars can get away with wearing high heel boots. Heels seem to add to their overall rock star look. I have seen some good high heel boots on bands like Kiss, Aerosmith, Motley Crue, and Poison to name a few.

Strip Poker 388 said:

Great heels but those buns have to have some jelly or jam to go along with them :sad::):P:whip:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 3 weeks later...

You might want to check out Lady Gaga's "Alejandro" video. I've just discovered it and the men wear a nice assortment of boots and heels. There's a teaser at the opening scene, but wait for 3.50...it's worth it.

Bob

Texboots said:

You might want to check out Lady Gaga's "Alejandro" video. I've just discovered it and the men wear a nice assortment of boots and heels. There's a teaser at the opening scene, but wait for 3.50...it's worth it.

Bob

Yeah, lots of guys with weird haircuts wearing heels and not much more haha. Not surprising since this is a Lady Gaga music vid.

Texboots said:

Bob

That video was weird even for Lady Gaga.....lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Amazing, simply amazing.... watch till the end.

Ciara Princess Harris (born October 25, 1985), who performs under the mononym Ciara, is an American recording artist, dancer, actress, and fashion model from Austin, Texas,

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

gary0618 said:

Amazing, simply amazing.... watch till the end.

Ciara Princess Harris (born October 25, 1985), who performs under the mononym Ciara, is an American recording artist, dancer, actress, and fashion model from Austin, Texas,

Great find! Well worth a watch :)

• 2 weeks later...
gary0618 said:

Great video. Beautiful woman and lovely boots!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I've got one.

I'm sure most of you have seen the Lady Gaga "Alejandro" video, with the guys in heels. Well, same situation with this Ke$ha performance, most interestingly the fact that the two male back-up dancers are the only ones wearing "true" high heels.

They show up at 1:40.

Saturn said:

Okay, I've got one.

I'm sure most of you have seen the Lady Gaga "Alejandro" video, with the guys in heels. Well, same situation with this Ke$ha performance, most interestingly the fact that the two male back-up dancers are the only ones wearing "true" high heels.

interesting indeed. Good find.

Saturn said:

Okay, I've got one.

I've seen female dancers do worse in that height.

Not sure if I liked the opening vocals - the backing harmony was a bit off but got better, music ok. Not sure about the SS uniforms and hot pants yep I'll have a pair of the shoes please.

Thanks for posting

Al